41 | Running Away

"No one" Yoongi turned his head away, almost in panic. Like hell he was going to say anything.

"Yoongi, I'm warning you. Tell me this instant. WHO DID THAT TO YOU!" Jin wasn't playing around. He didn't like to see any of the boys hurt. Especially Yoongi after all he had gone through.

"I said no one!" Yoongi raised his voice little but regretted it when he saw Jin's face. It was angry to who ever had hurt Yoongi but also in his eyes were hurt and worry. He was worried of the boy but was hurt when Yoongi wouldn't tell him what was going on.

Yoongi couldn't handle the expression Jin had so he gathered all his energy and started to run as fast as he could. He started to run away for every one of them. To somewhere where he could hide. He had to calm down and create a believable excuse of what had happened.

"Yoongi wait!" Jin yelled after the boy but he was just too fast for someone who was always lazing around.

Jimin and the others looked towards Jin now that they had heard shouting. They only saw a glimpse of running Yoongi before he disappeared behind the corner. Leaving everyone stunned of what had happened.

Jin turned his furious gaze towards the school and whispered aloud. "Just wait. I will catch you, whoever you are. No one messes with my family".

Jin took a deep breath before he started to run after Yoongi.

Everyone else were still frozen until Jungkook started to run after the two. This woke up everyone from their trance but they were still confused as fuck.

"Shit, what's going on" Hoseok was asking while running behind

. . .

After solid two hours of searching the boy no one found even one clue where he could have gone.

Everyone had their own area that they were searching and turning every rock but nothing. Yoongi had even turned his phone off after they had started to call and text after him.

He still wasn't ready to confront them. Even if everything that had happened wasn't his fault but he still didn't want to tell them so he kept running.

He had gone to the one place he knew that they wouldn't search. His old house.

Anyone would be thinking and asking why the hell he would go there after what he went through there but that was exactly why no one would suspect that he would hide there. And the place was fine now that his father had been locked away.

. . .

The Boys had gone to Hoseok's house, trying to get sme energy and rest. Namjoon was also talking with Jimin, trying to get something out of the boy that would help them locate Yoongi but nothing.

Namjoon was like the brains in this operation and he was so frustrated that he didn't get where Yoongi had gone.

He had also asked from the now crying Jin that what had happened and Jin just explained everyone how he had saw the busted lip and how Yoongi didn't say who did it.

Jin was blaming himself that Yoongi had run away and was now crying against Namjoon's chest while the other was stroking his hair, trying to comfort him telling that it wasn't his fault. No one thought that it was but Jin was just so worried that something would happen to Yoongi.

Even if Yoongi hadn't noticed it but he had become something like a younger brother to him and everyone else though of him as a brother. Well almost everyone, there was one exception. But that's not the point. Everyone of them thought of the boy as a close family and now that he was missing once again was hitting them hard. Especially when they remembered what happened last time he disappeared from them.

They had to find him.

They will find him.

. . .

Yay part 41

Hope you liked this, I know it was little crappy

I have also been writing three other stories but haven't published them yet

so which should I start with based on their names 🤔

Destined To You | Sope

Love You Beyond Personalities | Namjin

Trouble From Next Door | Taekook

I don't want to give up their plots yet, heh

But yeah

Until Next Time

Hopefully Soon