52 | Arguing

Triple update

~~~~~

Few weeks went by, Yoongi was more locked up and others were extremely worried. They had tried their best to find out what was happening but nothing. They got nothing. Yoongi wasn't talking and no one else at the school didn't want to tell them what was happening either. They were getting frustrated slowly. 

Trying to figure out why Yoongi had built his walls once again and why Jimin wasn't smiling anymore. All this was taking every little effort they could put into it. Those two were alarmed and hiding their feelings. 

They had figured out that Jimin was sad but what the reason was something they didn't know. And from Yoongi they knew that something bad was happening but they still didn't know what. 

"That's it! I can't take this anymore! JIMIN, YOONGI, what the hell is going on" Jin finally raised his voice not taking this bullshit that was happening anymore. 

It was quite obvious that everyone looked him with wide eyes. Jin was one not to raise his voice towards any of them ever but when he did it meant that they shouldn't go against him. The man was scary as hell when he used his hyung voice. When he used the authority he had as the oldest and most caring one of them all. 

Jimin was staring Jin with big doe eyes. He hadn't even noticed he was acting differently, Yoongi on the other hand was looking at the ground, not daring to look at the older one. 

"Answer me!" They Yoongi could hear and Jimin could see how Jin got up from where he was sitting and walked towards the two. "What are you guys hiding from me? How DARE you hide something from me?"

If anyone thought that those two were scared of Jin they were absolutely right. Jin was scaring the hell out of them. No one defies Jin when he is like this.

With heavy sigh Jimin is mentally preparing to answer Jin's question before he can do anything to him. With one last glance towards Yoongi Jimin smiles little sadly before finally opening his mouth. "The one I like rejected me" He couldn't look anyone in the face especially Yoongi not now. Not when everyone knows. And even if he didn't say that Yoongi was the one who rejected him, everyone knew. They could see how they looked each other. However they didn't understood why Yoongi would reject Jimin.

Jin was going to pull those two idiots ears but when he heard Jimin's words he just stopped. He didn't even know that one of his babies were hurting that much. How was he going to be good brother to them if he couldn't even notice that. So with all the emotions in him he ran to Jimin and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry baby, it will ease up eventually. I know it hurts and it will a long time but some day you can think back to it and be okay with it."

Jimin loved how Jin always could comfort him no matter what was happening in his life and how he brought this warmness on mother to him. "First love will always hurt and you will never forget them. They will always have a space in your heart but eventually one day it won't hurt anymore" 

Jimin gave a small smile to Jin while patting his hands that were still around him. "Thank you hyung"

Moments like these were something Jin appreciated. Feeling soft together, sharing worries and most importantly..... them calling him hyung.

But soon he was back to his cold self, remembering the other troublemaker. "Sooo..... what about you Yoongi? What is your excuse?" The voice in Jin turned more authoritative and cold like a mother would have when she knows her has done something or is hiding something but isn't opening up what it is.

"I-........ There's nothing happening. Everything is okay." Yoongi kept mumbling while pulling the string that was coming from his sleeve, distracting himself while his thoughts were on Suho.

Jin was getting angrier to Yoongi and the way he was trying to ignore every try of helping."Do you seriously think that I'm stupid! I can see that there is something wrong going on. I know that there is something wrong going on so just tell me the truth." Then he heard it. Yoongi laughing. Not happily but in the most sarcastic and sad way ever.

"Are you serious. If you really knew you wouldn't be asking would you? WOULD YOU?"

"I-I.... Yoongi I..."

"NO YOU WOULDN'T! YOU WOULDN'T BE ASKING ANYTHING! NONE OF YOU WOULD BE JUST HAPPILY SITTING IN THERE AND BEING CLUELESS AS FUCK"

"yoongi we wouldn't be clueless if you just told the truth. If you just told what is going on we could help you" Hoseok reached towards his hands while speaking with soft voice, trying to calm the boy down. But all he got was a scoff

"It's better that you don't know and to tell the truth you wouldn't care"

"Why do you think that way? We care. Everyone cares and you can't decide for us if it's better for us not to know"

"But I know. It's better not to know." Yoongi finally lowered his fierce look to ground, starting to slowly break but not wanting them to see this.

Jin took a deep breath while keeping his eyes closed before walking to Yoongi and taking his face into his hands.

"It is better to know. We need to know. You can't just...." Jin could feel the strange substance under his fingers and when he scrubbed them against it he could see the light colored foundation sticking to his fingers while leaving marks to Yoongi's face. And Jin could swear he saw Yoongi flinching little when he used slightly more pressure to the skin.

"Please tell me that I'm seeing things and this thing in my hands isn't makeup." 

The horrified look in Yoongi's face told it all and how fast he pulled his face away while looking away.

So with quick hands Jin took one of the napkins and soaked into water. With determination he pulled Yoongi back towards him and scrubbing it into his face and when he finally pulled it away he could see them. New bruises on Yoongi's face.

"Who did these?" Jin was practically growling to Yoongi this point.

~~~~~~

I don't know what I think about this part but.... meeh it's okay

Until next time