48 | Little one?

I just want to write something else than angst once in a while so here you have a second chapter of Yoonmin (progress??) I guess

. . .

"So what was it little one?"

There was a moment when Jimin was embarrassed, but now? No, not at all. How could he. Yoongi had just called him a little one and if there was something he hated, it was comments about his height. He knew that Yoongi didn't mean it like that but still he didn't like it. It just hit a nerve.

"A little one? Really? REALLY?"He raised his left eyebrow just to emphasize his words. He could see the slight chance in Yoongi's posture and eyes. Like he had just lost most of the confidence and dominance he had had just a few seconds ago. 

"So I am a LITTLE ONE" He could feel how Yoongi's hold of his wrist got more loose every passing second. Yeah, Yoongi was returning to his usual self. To the cute little kitten that he was.

"Let's get one thing clear here..." Jimin pulled his hands free with power, making Yoongi's eyes go wide. He took a step closer to Yoongi making the boy almost fall backwards. Luckily Jimin was fast enough so he could catch him. He slid his right hand around Yoongi's waist while the left hand made its way to behind Yoongi's head. Jimin gave a little smile to Yoongi before spinning him against the wall. Now Jimin was trapping Yoongi against the wall and not the other way around. 

"...You are the little one here princess." Jimin just had to whisper it right into Yoongi's ear so so quietly while his breath was hitting Yoongi's skin ever so slightly, sending shivers all over the boy's body. Oh how the tables had turned. 

Jimin retreated his head from Yoongi's ear so he could look deep into his eyes. Oh, how they were shining so brightly. He let the small smile grow even bigger, appreciating the way Yoongi was looking him and how he could make these chances in the boy. He finally understood what he felt. He Finally understood that feeling that had been bothering him so so so long already. He had feeling for Yoongi. He was in love.

With the slightest and slowest movement ever Jimin inched his face closer to Yoongi's, giving the boy time to react to what was going to happen. Giving him time to back off if he wanted to.

"All I ever said was my wishes, my dreams, my hopes and they just happen to include you" 

Jimin kept watching Yoongi all the time, making sure if he was okay, if he wanted Jimin to stop. But he never did. He didn't show any signs of wanting Jimin to back away. Not even a little bit. 

Now with only just a few millimeters between their faces Jimin spoke the last few words. Sending another wave of shivers through Yoongi's body.

"All I did, was calling you mine and how much I do hope that that would be real" And with that Jimin finally closed the last few millimeters between their lips. Finally giving in to the need to kiss the one and other.

~~~~~~~

So here is 48

Sorry it's a short one

I just want to build Yoonmins relationship little bit more before going to the dark ride again

But hey, Hope you liked it

Until next time

Hopefully soon