49 | Second kiss

Okay this will be SHORT but deal with it

~~~~~~

This wasn't their first kiss but it was the most magical one. 

The kiss itself started very slowly. Both Jimin and Yoongi were careful not to push each other too much while still testing the waters. They didn't want to break this sweetly addicting moment and when neither one tried to stop it things started to get more heated up. At first it still was a slow kiss but it was definitely becoming more and more passionate one. Every second made them just more hungrier for each other and soon it was a full make out session. They could feel their bodies heating up like they were on fire and the passion inside of them just kept growing every second. 

Yoongi could feel the hand around his hip and how its grip got tighter while pulling him closer to Jimin if that was even possible and he wasn't going to lie, he loved, very much. 

Jimin let his other hand that was still behind Yoongi's head, to travel down to that lovely cute little ass and gave it a squeeze.  And like magic he could hear, no feel the mewl against his lips that left from Yoongi. This just gave him the opportunity to deepen the kiss even more. He felt so alive in this moment.

Yoongi's mind was going numb slowly from the kiss and the intimacy. He could feel the burnng in his lungs and the heat wave that had made its way through his body. He could feel how his hands felt restless just being against Jimin's chest, even if he loved the feeling of it. With uncertainty he slid his hands around Jimin's neck and tried to pull him even closer.  

The kiss was something passionate and fiery they both shared and gave all in to it. Neither one wanting it to stop but everything good has to come to end sometimes. When feeling the burning lungs that needed air they both pulled away very hesitantly, not wanting to part their lips. 

Jimin could hazily see how Yoongi rested his forehead against his and tried to even his shaky breath. It was obvious that they both were a mess but they didn't care about it at this moment. They cared about the feeling of each others lips against theirs and how their hot breath were mixing into together. How they were feeling so hot against each other and the feeling wasn't slowing down.

~~~~~~

I know this is little a late and short but I hope you liked this one

I'm trying to get back on writing again so the next part might be coming soon

Until Next Time

😘