36 | Kitten

36 is here

This story is already so much longer already that I thought and planned it to be

But like I said in the last one, this will be full of fluff and just Yoonmin relationship development

Also this is my first time trying to write fluff, Don't know what to think about it

Hope you like it

Now to the story

. . .

"And that was my life before I met you" Jimin finished his story while Yoongi was looking him with his glossy eyes and trail of tears in his cheeks. He hadn't even thought before what Jimin had been through in his life but this, this was something he would never had thought of the cheerful boy. Not form ChimChim

"Oh my darling baby kitten, don't cry" Jimin started to wipe his tears away with the sleeve of his favorite cotton shirt. It felt so soft and ticklish in Yoongi's skin but he loved the small hands that were wiping away his tears. They just were so gentle towards him.

But It wouldn't be Yoongi if he didn't try to sass back tohim "First of all I'm not kitten, you are..." Now it was Yoongi's turn to rub his eyes to get the last tears away from his eyes before making the one last soft sniff sound. "And second I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that." he looked apologetically towards Jimin.

Jimin snickered lightly to the boy who had shed tears for him. For once it wasn't for the situation he was going through. But still he didn't like the tears in Yoongi's face at all. "Yoongi stop resisting the truth. You are the kitten in here and that's it. You have no word in it!" Jimin was being stern with his decision, not giving up on Yoongi. But he also wanted to wipe all the bad things away from Yoongi and cleanse his eyes from the tears so he just felt like it, he gave slight kisses over Yoongi's eyes. They were so soft and light that Yoongi almost didn't feel them. This was Jimin's way of cleaning all the bad things he had seen and poured through those eyes.

"And you don't have to cry for those thing. I'm over it already. See." Jimin extended his arms with a small smile in his lips that reached his eyes. It was like a statement saying 'I'm fine and you can see that' in those beautiful crescent eyes that were sparkling to Yoongi. Jimin then slowly put his hands into Yoongi's cheeks while rubbing the remaining tear trails away. "So you don't have to cry. I don't like to see these beautiful chocolate kitten eyes full of tears." Jimin once more gave slight kisses To Yoongi's eyes but this time it was all over the place. "So please don't cry. Please, for me?"

This made Yoongi's heart to tighten little. Somehow this little gesture had made a movement in his heart and he didn't know what it meant but he liked it. He liked this feeling Jimin was causing inside him. He opened his eyes slowly and answered with "Mmhmm, If you want it" While looking in to Jimin's eyes. Looking answers from them. Answers to these weird new sensations.

"Yes, I would love that" Jimin gave his sweet smile to Yoongi, pulling the boy closer to him. "I just wanna see your beautiful gummy smile with those beautifully sparkling eyes. Not the pouty lips and eyes full of tears." Jimin did slide his hands gently into Yoongi's hip when helping the boy to come sit in his lap. He couldn't help but smile slightly to the boy.

There could be heard satisfied sound coming from Yoongi when he wraped his hands around Jimin and rested his head into Jimin's shoulder. "In here, in this place I can smile as much as I want" Yoongi nuzzled his nose gently to Jimin's neck, sending shivers all over the boy.