33 | The road ahead

Okay here's part 33

this is also a filler but what ever

Hope you like it

. . .

Jimin was staring into the the nothingness. It was dark all around him while he was just sitting and holding Yoongi in his arms. This night had been like every other night. One among the others. As heavy as every last one of them.

Jimin hated to hear the cries of the boy who was trying his best to get over the horrifying dream he had had. But nothing was happening. It just repeated itself. Like 

The screams and shouts this night had been the worst of this week. Jimin was slowly losing his hope of helping Yoongi. Not seeing any progress at all.

Sometimes he didn't understand how Yoongi still hadn't given up. But he was happy that he hadn't. It at least meant the boy would want to get better.

Jimin could feel how his shoulder was slowly getting wet from the warm tears that rolled from Yoongi's eyes to him. All he could do now was hug the boy and held him tight. 

Jimin could feel the shaking shoulders against him when the boy was crying. He could hear the loud sobs that didn't leave the misery Yoongi was feeling into a imaginary.

Even if Jimin had seen the bruises slowly leaving Yoongi's body and leaving milky white skin behind with scars, he still knew that the emotional and mental wounds weren't even close of disappearing. 

The only way he was going to be even able to start that process meant he had to start speaking again. But it was easier said than done. If Jimin couldn't get him open his mouth then no one could. It just was that way. 

The harsh truth was that Jimin didn't really want to know what had happened between Yoongi and his father but he needed Yoongi to get better. He needed the boy to slowly get better. He needed his Yoongi.

"Yoongi would you like to tell me what happened in your dream?" Jimin asked cautiously. Voice soft for Yoongi to feel safe.

He didn't get any response. Only a little shake into his neck. He took that as a sign of a no.

This process repeated night after a night for a week, without getting any response from Yoongi at all.

It seemed that the boy was determined not to open his mouth and just to stay mute the rest of his life.

However Jimin had noticed that after that night Yoongi's cries had decreased little by little. He still was crying and seeing horrible dreams but it almost seemed like Yoongi was slowly understanding that there actually was somebody that cared for him. That he didn't have to be scared at all. But he was still scared to open his mouth at all.

Step by step, slowly Jimin made his way further into Yoongi's heart. Giving him reassurance that there was someone in his life. 

This night after burrowing himself into Jimin he waited for the question he would get. Not crying so much anymore but still feeling quite awful.

"So will you tell me what happened in your dream" Those few words warmed Yoongi inside out. He was happy that the boy cared for him. 

But no he still wasn't ready.

He just closed his eyes and slowly nuzzled his head into the crook of Jimin's neck. Enjoying the warmness of the boy and the steady heart beat that slowly lulled him back to sleep. A good dream came while he slept there. Even if this didn't seem anything big, it meant that better days would slowly be coming for the boys.

Days without the nightmares, days that would be full of happiness and laughter.

There still was a long and harsh road ahead of them but they were happily taking every little step of it. Side by side.

. . .

I have to say I'm pretty tired while writing this one, it's already past midnight 😴

on the next one the story will start to process more again

I Hope you liked this

Until next time

Hopefully soon