9 | Hurt

Heey, here is the ninth part 🤗

WARNING: there will be abuse

Remember to give your honest options so I can get better

trying to upload as often as I can 😊

Not proof read

Love you all 😆

Hope you like it 😇

. . .

Once Yoongi got home he was welcomed with his father sitting in a chair in the hallway while he had a bottle of whiskey in his hands. He saw his father angry gaze while he was taking a new gulp out of it. Yoongi lowered his fave towards the floor

"So where were you?" His father asked between sips while still staring right into Yoongi.

"I- I.. was... h-helping with.. sc-school" Yoongi kept stuttering while trying to raise his head up, not wanting to seem so weak.

"Come here" his father motioned to him to come in front of him but Yoongi kept trembling little and couldn't move his muscles

"I SAID COME HERE" Now his fathers voice was screaming through the house which finally made Yoongi take action and move towards his father. He looked into his face when he stopped right in front of him.

He didn't have time to react when his father stood up and gripped Yoongi's slightly green hair. He started to drag Yoongi around the house just from the hair. It hurted Yoongi badly. His scalp was screaming from the pain, his neck didn't like the angle it was and he was pretty sure he would lose some hair from the spot.

His father kept his grip until they got into Yoongi's room. There he just threw him to the floor with all his powers and laughed while seeing his son fall to the floor with his face.

Yoongi grunted when he felt the bang his face and nose got from the fall. He could feel liquid running his face. When he touched his nose with his hand he could feel it was still intact but it hurt like hell. Of course it would. It was hit by the floor. Next thing he noticed was the blood coming from his nose.

His father just kept laughing maniacally while coming towards his son and grabbing his hair againg just to slam his head again and again, repeatedly to the ground. His laughter made him just sound like some sick psycho while his son was crying his eyes out of the pain his face was feeling.

His father took another shot put of the bottle before pushing the neck of the bottle in Yoongi's mouth. "Drink boy, this is the best medicine in the world" Yoongi could feel the burning sensation when the alcohol slowly traveled through his system. He almost felt like he was drowning to the liquid inside his mouth and throat. This made him cough and spurt some of the whiskey to the floor.

"That was a wrong move. Do you even know how expensive this is" His father yelled while once again pushing his face to the floor. Then he stood up and started to kick Yoongi to his sides while just smirking. Seeing his boy was feeling the pain and how he suffered from this. He liked to see how his son's tears streamed through his face.

When he took the last shot of the bottle he once again broke it to Yoongi's head. This time though he didn't throw it, he did hit it on purpose to his head, earning a yell from Yoongi.

Yoongi only felt the pain. His face was aching, so did his sides too. Now his head had gotten a hit and he could feel how bump was forming there. he just slumped to the floor, tears rolling down his face and his cheek resting on the glass shards. He knew there were going to be few cuts in his cheek but he didn't care, it did hurt all over but the alcohol in his system slurred it down little.