11 | Trust

And then there was 11 💁

I did delete a clip out of Part 10, just because I want to use it later in the story 😅

This is little short too but whatever

Not proof read like always

I Hope you like it😇

Now to the story

. . .

Jimin had made it to his mission to get Yoongi to talk to him again and help him through from whatever was going in his life. The problem was how to do that.

Right now he was spending time with Namjoon and Jin, looking for some advice's from them. They were the only one's he could fully trust not to cause any kind of scene.

"Just don't push him too hard, give him space and time to get used to you. He will open up to you when he is ready" Namjoon was speaking when Jin sat down next to him. He was trying his best to understand the situation.

"You can't use forcefully invade others privacy. That will only make them build more walls around them." Jin said with sweet but knowing voice while sipping his latte macchiato. He had experience from trying to get close to Jimin and others so he knew what to do. "You just need to be patient" he smiled gently while taking a quick glance from Namjoon, who was looking Jimin without knowing anything.

Jimin gave them a little sad smile "I guess I have to" He sighed thinking Yoongi and his beautoful mint hair while drinking his mocha.

"But first you have to fix that friendship of yours" Namjoon was saying with determination in his voice "That's the key part for him to start to trust you" He said it like it was the most simplest thing and truthfully, it was.

"I know. But it's just hard." Jimin kept staring his cup of mocha while remembering the other boy's anger when he had asked Jimin to leave him alone. He didn't want to see or hear that again

"Maybe, but that's just one thing you have to get over with" Jin just shrugged his shoulders while once again stealing a glance of Namjoon. "One of the many walls you have to get down." He sighed. This left the three boys into quietness and their heads full of thoughts.

. . .

It had been already two days since Yoongi had cried in Jimin's arms. He had cursed himself over and over again, hating that he had shoved a glimpse of his weak side to Jimin. It was something that only he should see.

He looked himself from mirror. Seeing his reflection there he felt so tired. If someone had seen him right now they would have cried. Body full of purple, yellow and greenish bruises from the kicking all around his body, cuts here and there he had caused to himself, black eye from his father, marks from the belt his father had used to his back last night, burn marks from Suho's cigarettes, cuts from glass shards, few new ones around his collarbones, the belt mark around his neck telling that he had been strangled, the few days older strangulation mark from hands that Suho had left there. If anyone had seen him now they would have been amazed that he was alive but they also would cry their eyes out, not being able to endure to look at the boy. The boy that was so broken.

He slowly took his concealer and other make ups and started the long project of hiding and covering everything up. He had to once again put his mask up.

. . .

Jimin
can we talk?

Yoongi
I don't want to

Jimin
but I want to

Yoongi
Why?

Jimin
I want to help you

Yoongi
I don't need your help
Just leave me alone

Jimin
Let's just talk
I don't want to lose you

Yoongi
You didn't have anything to even lose
I wasn't close to you

Jimin
But I want to be
Can't we even try to be friends
Please
Let's just talk and hang out and see if we could become friends

Yoongi
Why are you even trying that hard?
Why can't you just leave me alone?

Jimin
because I wanna be your friend
I sincerely want that
Don't you want that

Yoongi left him on read for good fifteen minutes before he could answer to Jimin

Yoongi
Yes
Yes I do

He felt like he had spilled some of his deepest secret there. Like it was so weird that he would want to be friend anyone. But saying it aloud or in this case text it to the other made his chest feel lighter.

Jimin
See
So please
Can we just talk and get to know each other?
You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to

It was hard to Yoongi but he sent Jimin this one and only word before closing his phone and leaving to school.

Yoongi
Fine

Those were the only words Jimin needed. It would take sometime to get Yoongi to open up to him but for now he needed to first get to know him and get his trust.

. . .

And here we have part 11

This is also really short one but deal with it.

School is really taking my time now but I try my best to upload and do longer parts

I hope you liked this one

Until next time😘

Hopefully soon😇