Chapter 20

She nods as she walks over to her daughter's unconscious form. "Who's her bloodsinger?" She asks me. "My maker, Carlisle Cullen. But he's back at Washington, moping around about how he's a monster and how he hurt his bloodsinger. I volunteered to come here and bring her to you. He wants her here at least a week. If she wants to stay here she can. Her phone is in her jacket pocket. It's cracked at the corner but nothing major." I explain to her. She nods as I hear my phone go off. I get my phone out and see Alice messaged me. 'I found Carlisle. He was back at work in his car. He was on the phone with someone when I was walking up to the car. He's going back to work and will call her when he is done with work.' I message back telling her what happened while she was finding our adopted father.

I walk away from her mother as I watch Alice reply back. That isn't going to last long, Edward. She's going to come back in three days and tell Rosalie how she feels. I know she's trying to go with my vision but it never happens the way it does all the time. I look at her message, confused. What is she talking about? I message her back, asking her what she means. "So, Edward. How do you know our daughter? She hasn't been in Washington for a whole week and yet she is mates with your maker." Her mother asks me, making me look up from my phone. "Well, Carlisle said he smelled an intoxicating scent at work one day. I'm assuming it was your daughter when she went for her interview. He kept describing how she was going to look and everything. The day she went to work, he texted me saying it was her. I inhaled her scent and followed it to her house. That's how I knew about your daughter. My other adopted siblings only knew how he said she would look. Until the next night she moved into our house so she could be closer to Carlisle." I explain to her.

She nods as she looks back at Melissa. "Well, thank you for bringing her back to us. We told her to have Sam bring her back if anything would to happen to her." She replies. "You mean Sam Uley? The werewolf that lives in La Push?" I ask. "Yeah, she's been friends with him since they were in diapers. He's the reason why she moved back. She told us she didn't want to be here in Louisiana anymore because if her brother's passing." Mrs Rivera replies. I nod as I feel my phone vibrate. "May I ask what happened to her brother? Was he her twin brother or older brother?" I say. "Her twin brother, Marcus. He died in a drunken car accident that wasn't his fault. She blames herself for it. She didn't want him to go to work and he said he had to or else he wouldn't be able to accept an award from the mayor. They argued about it for ten straight minutes before he walked out, fuming. Next day, we get a call from the hospital about his passing. She blames herself ever since." She explains. So that's why she keeps thinking of him. That's her twin. Oh wow I feel bad for her.

I hear my phone go off, making me look at it quickly. I sigh when I see Alice calling me. That was probably her who messaged me. I answer it and walk to the window. "Hello?" I say. "Edward, is she awake? Did you tell her parents about what happened?" She replies. "Yeah I did, Alice. I am also telling them about us. They said that they will wait until she wakes up. I'm also trying to answer any other questions they might have." I tell her. "Well, they'll want to meet Carlisle and that means Rosalie being ruder than how she is with Melissa." She explains. "Well, I'll be home when I can Alice. Don't worry about me." I say. "Okay Edward but before she wakes up. She'll make you take her back." She replies. "Will do Alice." I say as I hang up. I look at her parents as I put my phone away again. "That was the one that can see what happens in the future. She is the one who told me to bring her here and how long she will stay here." I tell them. They nod as I look out the window.

Little did I know that there were two unknown vampire's looking at us in the dark part of the woods.