Chapter 10

I walk back to the bed just as I hear the door open. I look up and watch Carlisle walk in. He looks at me and tenses, his eyes going back. "Melissa, you look amazing. I apologize if my eyes turned black but I couldn't help it. I had a cup of animal blood but the way you look in that nightgown just makes my eyes turn black." He tells me. I blush and look down, playing with the end of the nightgown.

Little did I know that I would be getting a makeout session before I went to bed in his arms.

I walk to the left side of the bed and gasp when I'm suddenly pinned to the bed. "You have no idea what you do to me when I see you in outfits like these." Carlisle whispers into my neck as he nuzzles his face. I blush as I open my legs, letting him lean onto me. What am I doing? Why am I letting him do this? I moan quietly when I feel him kiss my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. He stops kissing my neck and looks at me. I lean up a bit and kiss him slowly. He leans down more as he kisses back, slowly letting go of my wrists. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He pulls out of the kiss and kisses down my neck.

I hear him groan as I feel him sniff me. "Your scent smells amazing, Melissa." He mumbles into my neck. I gasp when I feel him begin to kiss my neck rather roughly. I run my hands through his hair, moaning lowly. I don't want Edward to hear what were doing or what I'm thinking. I quickly put a wall over my thoughts as he continues to kiss my neck. I moan when I feel Carlisle nip at my neck. I pull him up and smash my lips to his, taking over. I flip us over, making me straddle his waist. He sits us up, one of his hands on my back while the other sliding up to my hair. I swipe my tongue across his lip, making him open his mouth. Oh moon goddess thank you for making Carlisle mine. I moan into the kiss when I feel Carlisle get hard under me. I slowly grind my hips against his, making him moan into the kiss.

He pulls out of the kiss and closes his eyes quickly. I slide my hands up his neck, resting them on his cheeks. I watch Carlisle move his hands from my hips and to his-well-our bed and grip the sheets. I gently rub my thumbs on his lips, making him open his eyes. I bite my lip as I watch his pitch black eyes go back to their lovely golden yellow eyes. "We can stop if you want." I whisper. "I don't want to but I also don't want to turn you. Not now at least. It wouldn't be right if I turn you." He replies. I nod as I peck his lips. "We can stop, Carlisle." I say as I get off his lap. I yawn and stretch as I lay myself back onto our bed. "Can you hold me as I sleep?" I ask him as I crawl to the right side of the bed. He nods as he gets up.

I get under the covers as I watch Carlisle slide his shoes off. He takes his jacket off and walks to his desk. He puts his jacket on the desk chair and walks back over to me. He gets under the covers and I move closer to him. He puts his arms around me and pulls me into him. I nuzzle my face in his collarbone, closing my eyes and slowly fall asleep, his coldness making me oddly warm.

Little did I know that in the morning, there would be an argument going on between Rosalie and me about me being with Carlisle.