Chapter 28

I furrow my eyebrows, making her giggle and smile at me as Rosalie puts the plate down in front of me with a cup of juice along with a fork and knife. "No, sorry. What happened?" I ask her. I hear Edward chuckle, making me look at the kitchen door frame. Edward walks into the kitchen while holding his daughter's hand, making me raise an eyebrow. "She was thinking about her new life and how much she's enjoying it, Alice. So you might need to repeat what you were trying to ask her when she was zoned out." Edward tells Alice before walking to the fridge with his daughter. Alice giggles and smiles at me, making me blush in embarassment.

I look at Alice who was beaming with happiness, making me raise an eyebrow. "Okay, last time you did this I got into a very heated makeout session with Carlisle and it caused his eyes to turn black, almost  possibly wanting to have a taste of my blood. What is it this time?" I ask her, making Rosalie's face turn into one of disgust. "I didn't need to know that. Gross." Rosalie says as she walks to the sink, making me blush in embarassment. "Sorry Rose. I just wanted Alice to know how far she went the first time." I tell her. Rose waves it off as she does the dishes. "Alright. So, I had a vision while you were gone once again and I saw your wedding. I know you and Carlisle are official and know he will be proposing soon. So, I wanted to see what you thought of Carlisle and what your tastes in fashion is." Alice replies. I tense and look at her with wide eyes, making Alice give me a nervous look. "What's wrong?" Alice asks me as she sits down, taking my warm hands into her cold ones. "If I get married to him, wouldn't that mean that the Volturi would come here and want me to either join their team or have me turn into a hybrid?" I ask her, getting nerouvs. "Melissa is right. What happens if your vision does happen, they do get married, and she comes back pregnant like Dani? What happens to her or Carlisle when he or Edward has to cut her open to get their child out and then she has to be a hybrid? What will happen then?" Rosalie jumps in, making me tense and grip the fork and knife in my hands. They had to turn Dani into a vampire? Because she was pregnant with her and Edward's baby and almost died on the OR table? "Melissa, calm down. Your heart is spiking and you're bending the fork." I hear Edward say, making me drop the fork and knife from my hands before getting up, walking backwards from the table a bit. "Look what you did, Rosalie. Melissa is about to have a panic attack because you freaked her out." I hear Alice say as I close my eyes, covering my ears. No. I don't want to die! I don't want to be turned! There's so many things I want to do with Carlisle before I get turned! Don't turn me beforehand!

I hear more footsteps coming into the kitchen as I walk backwards from the table, keeping my head down while keeping my eyes closed. What will happen to me when Carlisle and I do get married and I do end up pregnant with his child? Would he want me to have an abortion? Would he want me to go through with the pregnancy and turn me into a hybrid then? Would I lose the baby? Would the Volturi come after me because of the baby? Would the pack come and try to kill the baby or try to kill me? I breathe heavily as I grip my hair, trying to get the negative thoughts out of my head. I start to gasp for air as I hear the front door open. I hear everyone stop talking around me as I continue to gasp for air. "What's wrong? What happened? And why hasn't anyone helped Melissa out yet when she is clearly showing signs of having a panic attack?" I hear Carlisle say, feeling his arms be wrapped around me. I hide my face in his shoulder while gripping his jacket. Not sure if it was his doctor jacket or his jacket. "Alice and Rosalie made Melissa have a panic attack about a vision Alice had. She was then freaking out on the inside as her thoughts were getting worse. I couldn't understand much of her thoughts because it sounded mostly static versus her voice in her own head." I hear Edward respond, making me whimper and whine into his shoulder. I continue to whimper when I feel Carlisle rub my back slowly while keeping his arms around me. "Alright. I'll deal with her. Could you guys leave us be? Perhaps go out for a while?" Carlisle says. I hear everyone say 'yes' or 'okay' before leaving the kitchen. I slowly stop whimpering before nuzzling myself closer to him. "Melissa, are you okay? Do you feel better?" Carlisle asks me as I feel him stop rubbing my back. I nod into his shoulder before lifting my head up, making Carlisle put his hand on my cheek. "Can you please tell me what happened, dear?" Carlisle asks me. "Well, Rosalie made me dinner which I haven't eaten yet then Alice came over to me, wanting to tell me a vision. I told her about the last time and she said it wasn't as bad as that one. She said she wanted to know my fashion taste because her vision was you proposing to me and us getting married. Then I asked her about the Volturi coming here and trying to either have me join them or want me to be turned into a hybrid. Then Rosalie started listing off what happened with Dani and I started freaking out." I tell him as I grip his jacket. Carlisle nods as he rubs my cheek with his thumb, making me lean into his touch.

Carlisle smiles at me, making me smile back at him a bit. "Well, let's not worry about that now, shall we? When the time comes, you and I will discuss it and go from there. I don't like seeing you distressed." Carlisle replies. I giggle and blush before nodding as he kisses my head. "Now that we have a house ot ourselves, what did you want to do?" Carlisle asks me, making me giggle at the change of topics. I look at Carlisle and smile at him. "Well, I would like to actually eat the food Rosalie oh-so kindly made for me and let her know how it tasted instead of letting it go to waste." I tell him. Carlisle chuckles and nods as he kisses my head again before walking over to the draw next to the dishrack. I sit back down in the chair before looking at the fork on the floor. I pick it up, looking at the way I bent the fork.

Hey guys! I'll be updating as much as I can when I can! Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!!!!