Chapter 7

I run up to my porch and shift back. I walk in and close the screen door. I lock it and walk to my room. I close the door behind me and walk to my bed. I grab my phone and unlock it. I quickly email Sam that I got home safe along with my number for him to message me. I lock my phone and put it on the charger. I walk to my dresser and open a draw. I grab a blue bra and underwear set out and put it on. I close the draw and open another one. I grab a shirt and put it on. I walk to my bed and move the covers. Before I even get in my bed, I tense and growl. I quickly turn around and see Carlisle at my window.

I clench my hands as I watch him close the window. "What are you doing here?" I growl out. "I smelled werewolf on our territory and came to see what werewolf would live on vampire territory. Seeing as though you are a shapeshifter Melissa, I had to come and ask you why you live on vampire territory when you could've lived on werewolf territory." Carlisle explains to me. I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "You could've waited until we saw each other at work tomorrow." I snap. "But then I wouldn't know that you lived here." Carlisle replies, making me tense. I tilt my head then quickly look away, feeling my eyes change to black. "You're my true blood singer, Melissa. I should've known you were when I was introduced to you today." Carlisle says, making me snap my head, looking at him with wide eyes. "I know it's sudden, but would you like to be my girlfriend? I won't ask you to be my wife because I would be jumping ahead of myself. I want to get to know you before I ask you to be my wife." Carlisle asks me.

I blush and bite my lip, trying to hide my smile. He is really considering asking me to be his wife? Even though I'm a shapeshifter he wants me to be his? "Carlisle, I would love to be your girlfriend." I say, making him smile. He walks up to me and takes my hand in his. He kisses my hand, making me blush more and smile. "Do you think you would want to come live with me tomorrow? I know you just moved in this house, we could always rent it out to other vampire's that come visit us from Brazil." Carlisle says. "I could but that would also mean that I would have to-" Carlisle cuts me off. "My daughter Alice would pack all your stuff up." Carlisle replies. "Let me just put a pair of jeans on first then we can walk to your house. No running and I'm not shifting into my timber wolf." I tell him. He chuckles and nods as I walk to my closet and open it.

I walk in and grab a pair of black jeans. I slide them on and button them as I slide on a pair of black vans. I walk out and go to my bed. I grab my phone and pull my charger out of the outlet. I slide it in my pocket and look at Carlisle. "Shall we walk to my house?" Carlisle asks, emphasising "walk". I giggle and nod, walking out. I hear him follow me as I walk to my kitchen. "Since I'm going to be living with you, I need to get the file and my laptop along with the charger." I say to him as I walk to the island.

I unplug the charger and stuff it in my other pocket. I pick it up and slide the file in my laptop. I grab my keys and turn around. "Let's go." I say as I walk out. I open the front door and lock the bottom lock as I open it. I walk out and turn around, watching Carlisle walk out, closing the door behind him. "So quick question, was I the one you were talking about to your daughter Rosalie?" I ask him. "Yes you were, Melissa." Carlisle replies as he takes me to his house. "What are the names of your children? I met Edward but he didn't say anything of his adopted siblings." I ask him. "Well, Edward was turned first, then Emmett a century later, Rosalie was next 20 years later, Alice half a century later, Jasper about 50 years ago, and the most recent one, Danielle but we call her Dani." Carlisle explains. "So do they have any other special abilities?" I ask him, stepping over a log. "Edward is a mindreader as you know. Emmett is stronger than all of us. Rosalie has extra beauty. Alice can see the future. Jasper can feel your emotions and make you feel an emotion. Dani can stop time and clone." Carlisle replies.

I nod as I slide feel my phone vibrate. I ignore it as we continue to walk. "So, how do they look now? Minus the nice pale complexion and golden eyes I assume." I ask. "You saw how Edward looked. Emmett is a bit buff looking with brown hair, looks like a buzz cut. He's a few inches above my height. Rosalie has wavy golden blonde hair that comes down halfway her back. She is near Emmett's height. Alice has short brown hair and she's close to your height. Jasper has curly blonde hair and is near Emmett's height. Dani is near your height with straight black hair." He explains. I nod as we walk up to his house. I take a deep breath as we walk up his small set of stairs outside.

Little did I know that Rosalie was already behind the door, glaring at me behind the door.