Chapter 18

I press send just as Carlisle speeds back in his office. "Now all we need to do is-" I get cut off when I watch Alice speed in the office behind him. "Okay so I don't have to have you call her." I mumble, making them laugh. "Okay, so Dr Hernández will take his spot as being the one to give you the appointments everyday for now on. He will be here tomorrow morning." Alice tells me as she speeds around the room, packing his stuff up. I nod as I walk over to Carlisle.

Little did I know a certain Cullen was pacing back in forth in the living room, angry with a certain shapeshifter.

I walk out Noah's old office, back to our office. I hear Carlisle say something to Alice before walking out. "Melissa." I hear him call out. I stop walking and turn around. "Is everything okay?" I ask him. "Alice wants to talk to you in our office." Carlisle tells me as Alice walks out from behind him. I nod as Alice and I walk to our office. "We, what seems to be the problem, Alice?" I ask her we I open the door, walking in. "Well, I had a vision with you in it. And it made me worried." Alice replies. "What was it about?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Well, it was about you and Rosalie. You two had another fight and she throws you out the window. You fight back and she bites you." She explains.

I tense as I clench my hands. "What happened after that?" I ask her. "Well, Carlisle went to drain the venom out and instead, sucked your blood after that. You went back to Louisiana after you were healed." Alice replies. "Wait why would I go back?" I ask her. "Because Carlisle makes you go. He'll call himself a monster for what he does. And he doesn't know about this. But anything after that is blurry and I can't make much out of it. I think it might be because your parents are shapeshifters as well." Alice replies. I nod as I look out the window. "Well, let's make it happen." I say as I walk to the window. "Melissa please don't do it." She pleads. "I'm sorry Alice but if she wants a fight she'll get one." I tell her as I slide out of my heels. I open the window and jump out, running into the woods and straight to the house.

I run up the stairs and slam the door open. "Where the hell is she?!?!" I yell out. Edward runs up to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Edward let go of me. She wants a fight I'll give her one." I snarl at him. "I don't want to see either of you hurt." He replies. "Well, she wants me gone right? I'll fight then leave." I snap as I grab his arm and throw him over my shoulder, breaking it in the process. Did I forget to mention that I get stronger when I'm mad? Whoops. Sorry. I run into the kitchen and see Danielle making food with Renesmee along with Jasper at the table, watching them. I run to the living room and snarl when I see her pacing in front of the couch and Emmett sitting on the couch. "I am gonna fucking hurt you." I snarl at I pounce on her. She grabs my arms and throws me at the wall. I do a flip and land on the floor. I run up to her and kick her in her side, making her skid away from me. "Emmett stay out of it if you wanna get hurt as well." I snap as I watch him get up.

I run to her and throw her into the hall. She gets up and snaps her arm back together. I run up to her but get thrown out the window. I quickly cover my face as I feel the glass break. I roll a few feet in the dirt as I close my eyes. I breathe heavily as I open my eyes while uncovering my face. I look at myself and see glass everywhere. Now I can just run to Louisiana. I look up and gasp when I get slammed into the dirt, hearing a crack somewhere in my body. I scream when I feel her bite my neck hard. "Rosalie!" I hear someone yell out. I close my eyes and grip her shoulders, trying to get her off of me.

I fall back when I feel someone throw her off of me. "Melissa." I hear a distant voice say. I groan when I feel someone bite me in the same spot she did. I slowly put a hand on their shoulder, feeling the doctor jacket on it. "Carlisle." I mumble as I feel myself getting drained. "Carlisle that's enough." I hear Edward say. I drop my head to the side as I black out. I'm sorry Edward but I couldn't stay awake much longer.