Babys first power - Barry

You're a guy with a baby growing inside you.

It's been a few months and baby Nora was due any day now. While sitting on the couch you felt the baby move inside, you read about this, the baby was coming.

You couldn't remember where you put your phone and the pain was getting worse.

The baby wanted out.

"Barry," You said in pain,"where are you?" You asked.

"Daddys gotta get you to the hospital." You said to the baby.

You felt a surge of electricity in your  body when the baby rocked and suddenly you were at the door. You looked down at the baby and knew she was kicking.

The baby's legs moved again and you were speeding all around the room.

You rubbed your stomach,"Okay Nora, if you want to get out of Papa, we need to get to Daddy's work." You said to her.

You felt the same surge of electricity and then you were running across Central City and into S.T.A.R Labs. At this point you were sweating and tired.

"Caitlin! Somebody help...me." Was all you could yell out before you collapsed. Your vision went blurry but you saw the team come get you.

When you opened your eyes you were on a hospital bed in the lab, you were connected to all sorts of tubes but you were feeling a lot better.

You looked up and saw a shirtless Barry holding Nora, Caitlin, Ralph, Harry and Cisco stood around you happy to see you were awake. Barry handed Nora to you. You sat up and felt a pain in your stomach, there was a csection scar.

"As soon as you got here we got started on the delivery." Caitlin said. Cisco looked at you,"How did you get here so fast, were you on your way or?"

You looked down at a sleeping Nora," It was Nora, she started kicking and I was speeding around the room. It's almost like she was running from inside my womb."

"I told her to take me to you Barry." You said looking up at him as he smiled at you.

"I'm just glad you both are okay." He whispered.

-

VOTE & COMMENT

I'm so excited for the 100th chapter ♡♡