110K Reader Special - Ralph

You and Ralph came into the room kissing, both your lips swollen from the passion that radiated off the two of you.

"Are you sure about this?" You asked while you guys made out and Ralph shook his head signaling for you to go all in.

Ralph slipped his tongue in through the kiss which made increased the heat coming off you two.

You took this opportunity to tug at his belt and unbuckle it. You guys made your way to the bed and Ralph sat down while you got work.

You took his pants off and saw the bulge under his briefs. You took the sight on and slowly removed his underwear slowly.

You saw his tip then the rest of his cock. You placed your hands on it, a full 8 inches. You weren't sure if it were his powers or him.

You put your mouth on the tip of his dick. You started sucking it, and kicked the part you knew would make him squirm for more.

He moaned

"Ah-h Y/n, s-stop teasing." he told you.

You smiled and took the length of his cock down your throat. You felt him put pressure on your head to keep holding it but you came back up for air.

You bobbed your head up and down, tasting his salty precum everytime. The feeling of having his dick in your mouth, made your mouth water even more.

While sucking in an 'up and down' motion you used your two hands. One hand jerked his length while the other jerked the tip.

You saw he was so close to cumming, and started sucking it again. You moved your head in circular motions while sucking the tip. You took his whole cock down your throat.

Then sucked while jerking him off. You looked up at Ralph, he was in a daze. You could tell how good this was feeling for him, you yourself grew a boner.

"Y/n I'm gonna..."

You deep throated him again and felt his cum go down your throat. You went back up and suckied the tip, Rallh flinched because of sensitive and good it felt.

You sucked him off, while pumping the rest of his cum down your throat.

Ralph lifted you and kissed you. You guys continued to make out while you removed each others clothes.

Ralph kissed your neck and continued down to your nipples. You felt his tongue go over it and a moan escaped from your mouth.

Ralph bit your nipple and sucked on it making it swollen and bit red. He did the same to other one, they were now your sensitive spots.

You guys continued to make out on the bed.

-

thank you so much for 100k
I have very little data and no wifi so it's difficult to upload ♡