FLASHCARDS - Episode 2 - Cisco - Part 1

-FLASHCARDS is bought to you by HydroComics💦-

Caitlin stepped out in a stunning oversized black sweater with her hair loose and her makeup on fleek.

"Hello everyone one and thank you for tuning in on-"

"Flashcards!" The audience yelled. Caitlin laughed as they finished her sentence.

"Okay let's get our couple out here. Everyone please welcome in to the stage Cisco and Y/n!"Caitlin said as the audience yelled.

Cisco stepped out in his Vibe costume. Y/n wore normal his sweater and glasses outfit that he wears on camera. They were hand in hand and shared a kiss when they got to the middle of the stage.

"Y/n you guys look good." Caitlin said.

"My baby always looks amazing." Cisco said putting a kiss on Y/n's cheek.

"You guys are just full of love tonight, but how much?" Caitlin asked them.

"We have a lot of trust in our relationship." Y/n said. Cisco held his hand and they smiled to each other.

"We'll see that at our first game of the night, Memory lane!"

-

Cisco sat on a chair, with his arms tied and his legs too with a car a few feet from him. Inside the car was Caitlin and Y/n.

"Okay, I'm going to ask you 5 questions about Cisco and your relationship with him. You can only get two answers wrong or else you'll be taking him home in a doggy bag." Caitlin said.

"Y-you're not serious about that right?" Cisco said

Caitlin shrugged her shoulders,"It's Flashcards, anything can happen."

"Okay let's start." She said and the timer went off.

"When was your first kiss?"

"New Years Eve."

"What's the name of Cisco's cousin?"

"H-Henrico?"

The car moved closer to Cisco and the audience gasped

"Ooh, we're getting closer. Remember, if you get one more wrong, you're taking home a Cisco smoothie."

"Gosh Caitlin, do you have to put it like that?"

"What's Cisco's favorite holiday?"

"Halloween."

"Where did you guys meet?"

"At the movies."

"What movie were you watching?"

"IT."

The stage flashed green. "Guess, you got them all correct, no Cisco soup for dinner."

Y/n opened the car and untied Cisco and they kissed immediately.

"Don't go anywhere, we'll be back with more-"

"FLASHCARDS" The audience yelled.

Caitlin honked at the couple making out, causing them to be embarrassed and red in the face.

-

Requests are open