The Ex Files - Leo Snart

You wiped down the counters at a Big Belly Burger Diner  just outside of Central City. You needed to clean up and lock up and wait for Leo, but as you hung up your apron and were about to close up your ex boyfriend Keith walked in.

You hadn't seen him in almost a year and had completely forgotten about him since you were happy with Leo. Keith had his entourage with him as always and you were going to tell them to leave but they already sat down.

"Y/n, long time, no see." He said from his seat. You had nothing to say to him, so you just nodded your head.

"Hey, get your ass over here, we wanna eat." One of his buddies said the rest of them laughed. This irritated you immensely," Are you blind, can't you see nobody's here?" You asked.

He stood up and so did the rest of them and walked over to you. They were all much bigger than you an managed to corner you, the smell of alcohol was strong. They kept putting their hands on you and you just hit off every time they did.

"Keith come join in on this." A guy yelled. Keith looked at you and you could see hints of sadness and shame in his eyes," Nah, I'm good."

"Chill out Y/n, we just wanna play." One of the guys said," Playing's for kids." You said a kneeled him in his crotch and a managed to get to the door but Keith held your body in a grip.

"Give it to him Keith." The man yelled holding his aching crotch.

Keith looked at you sadly, he took out a knife and cut your shirt open. He touched your chest and a cold blast shot him off you.

You were so happy to see Leo standing at the door," Sorry I'm late." He said to you," This orgy is over." He said to the four men in the corner.

Leonard froze their heads and they fell to the ground and their heads smashed leaving pieces of red ice everywhere. He turned to Keith and picked him up off the ground," Touch Y/n again and I'll castrate you." He warned and dropped him.

Leo walked toward you but stopped mid and turned to freeze Keith's crotch, he yelled in pain as this happened. Leonard gave him one swift kick and his testicles slid cross the room," Your balls dropped."

Leonard walked over to you and carried you bridal style out of the diner, you relaxed in his arms, you were safe.

"I've got you baby." He said.

---

VOTE & COMMENT

What do you think of the new cover?