Power Couple - Harrison

Based on the powers I wrote about a few chapters ago:

"Hun, are you fine packing in all the diamonds?" Harrison asked. You put on one of the rings, "What do you think about this one." You asked Harry. He pulled you close and kissed you,"I think it looks even more beautiful now that your wearing it, him."then he kissed you again.

You heard cop cars,"C'mon hun, You're the only guy in central city that has such a unique power." Harry said. You smiled then kissed his cheek,"C'mon swewtie, let's blow this popsicle stand." You said closing the last of the jewellery bags.

You and Harrison walked out with him putting his arm around your waist,"What do you wanna get for dinner afterwards." He asked. You shrugged your shoulder," I don't really feel like going out tonight, how bout we get some Big Belly Burger." You suggested," Okay, but you're giving me all your fries." Harry said.

"This is the CCPD! Put your hands where I can see 'em." A police officer yelled.

"Do your magic, baby." Harrison said.

"Can't you guys have a little sympathy for us?" You asked them. A purple purple pulse hit the police officers and they all put their guns away saying,"Yeah" and "Sure, his right, let's go." and not too long after they all went away.

"You are really something special." Harry said and gave you a hard kiss on the cheek then the lips. 

Harrison shook his head,"Who are you, where's Jesse what did do to me-"

You cut him off by emitting a pink, heart shaped pulse.

"Hey babe, what you standing there for? Let's go." Harry said. You smiled and put your arm on his back emitting more of the pink pulse from your hand.

"Now about those fries."

-

Requests are open.

- Hey ⍟loyalties⍟, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please lke and tell me what you think in the comments. I watched the Justice League movie, It was so good and  have a huge crush on Aquaman 🙈😵😍😋.

DC x Male Reader is out!!!!! Go check it out if you haven't please. I'm waiting for 50 views until I post the next chapter on it 💖

bye!!!!