5000 Reader Special - Wally

Prom, it was prom.

You were going with Wally because he couldn't find a date in time and he insisted that you go with him, his gay best friend. You didn't say no, you loved him, really loved him and were so happy when he asked you, even if you were his last resort.

"Y/n, come down already you're taking forever!" You heard Wally tell from downstairs. You were in his room doing the last touch ups on your suit and adding his favorite cologne too.

You got out of his room and walked down the stairs, you saw his eyes lit up when he looked at you. His mother gushed and rushed you down the stairs. "I need to take a picture of this, boys get closer together." She said.

"Let's be cliches." Wally said.  He stood next to you and put his arms around your waist and smiled. You put your hands on his hands and Ms.West took the picture,"You two look beautiful, have fun tonight." She said.

You a driver at the prom and took many pictures. You and Wally laughed at how cliche and weird they were.

"Hey Wally, how about we dance." Gina asked. Wally stop led dancing and turned to me to see if it bothered me. You were sad but, it was his prom too,"Go a head." You told him.

He gave you one last look to assure that you were okay with it, but you faked happiness and he believed it.

You stood alone on the dance floor but someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned to find Wally behind you," I thought you were going to dance with Gina." You told him.

The slow music started playing and he held out his hand which you instantly filled with yours. " Yeah, but she only wanted me to dance so that we could have sex, and I didn't want my first time to be with her." Wally whispered into your ear.

You looked at him and he winked at you,"How about we do our dancing somewhere else." You insisted. Wally laughed at tour attempt to be seductive. He grabbed your hand and guided you out of the prom, into a cab and into a very luxurious hotel room. You went up the stairs and entered the room.

It was time.

It was going to happen.

You're losing your virginity tonight.

Wally started kissing you. It was soft and sweet, like he was. It was rattling cage of butterflies in your stomach. He started gripping you an it was becoming intense, so you pulled away. He gave you a confused look,"Wally I can't do this." You admitted.

"What, why not?"

"Because. I don't know if you're doing this because you want to experiment, or if you pity me or even if you just want to 'tap' and go.' You said holding back the tears. He kneeled down so he could look at you," Y/n, I love you." He admitted," I loved you when I heard your laugh, I loved you when you coked for me, I love your faults and I love that you came out to me.

"I hate the fact that I didn't tell you how I feel about you, but tonight you'll really know how I feel about you." He said. You melted under his words and kissed him.

It was like you left off where you were. You removed all your clothes and he removed all of his, you stood butt naked in front of him, you were shy of your body, but Wally loved all of you, every single part of you, you were loved.

He kissed you down your neck making the most sensitive hickies, he sucked your nipple sending shivers up your spine the went back to sucking on the hickies making moans escape  from your mouth. He grunted every time you moan, this was giving him pleasure as much as it was giving you.

He grabbed the condoms from the drawer but you closed t and shook your head. You lifted your self up and looked at his semi-hard dick. You put your hand on it and watched as it grew bigger, you moved your head closer until your mouth was fully on it. Wally jerked he released a lot of moans as you were bobbing your head back and forth while jerking him off.

"Y/n, babe i'm close." He said and you pulled back up.

He spread you're legs open and gripped your ass. He entered his dick, raw and the small amount of precum as not sufficient as lube. He thrusted in and out and faster every time you moaned, you had to bite your lip so that the room next door couldn't hear you.

You were so sexually pleasured you didn't know what to do while the moans were still escaping your mouth. You gripped your nipples and this sent Wally over the edge. He gave one last deep thrust and a grunt then you felt him filling you with his cum.

He gave you a kiss then pulled out and laid behind you throbbing ass, as you both fell asleep.

You woke up the next morning and stretched out your arms to find Wally, but his body was nowhere to be found. You were confused, so you sat up and saw a note on the bedside table.

It was from Wally.

'Lol, thx for last night. I packed my bags and left town with my mother. Such a shame, you had a pretty sweet ass tho. The bill for the room is underneath the note, be a Ken doll and pay it, oh and don't forget the tip, Cause you sure as hell didn't last night ;) 

enjoy life or whatever 

-Wally.

-

Requests are open

- Book coming out tomorrow

- And thank you so much for 5000 frickin readers! Iknow I wasn't as consistent but yoyur loyalty keeps me driven. I was so insecure when I posted this book and thought nobody was going to read, god was I wrong! But seriously people say this all the time but I really love you guys and gals and am so grateful for what you've done for me.

And also, can someone explain how we are not at the rising, hot or new section for the fanfiction ?! I'm furious because you guys are so loyal and I want you to see how far we have come.

Thank you for 5000 readers 

I'll do another Chapter like this at 10K and tell me who you want to be in t or should I just do Harrison?

Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!