Cruel Intensions- Cisco Ramon

Cruel Intensions: Diary of an obsessed meta

30 October 2017

Y/n looks amazing today. I wish I could touch his soft s/c, I'm so happy that I get to work with him. I'll sometimes vibe him, I can see him I can see everything he does. I wish there was somehow I knew that I loved him.

31 October 2017

I placed a note in y/n's office, he's never going to suspect it's me. When I walked into his office I sniffed his chair from top to bottom. I love the way he smells. I sometimes sneak into his house when i'm on break.

1 November 2017

Y/n found the note. My heart skipped a beat. He came to me to read it specifically, I knew I was special to him, I was his and he was mine. I still remember how he read it with his beautiful voice

Dear Y/n

♥I want you to know who I am, I really do But then our friendship would be through. ♥I think about you every night and day I can't explain, but you make me feel a certain way. ♥ If you were with me you would never be sad, never That's why I want us to be together,

-forever.

2 November 2017

Y/n broke up with his boyfriend, hooray. I' so happy words can't even describe. WOOOAAAAHHH it's truly the second happiest moment of my life, the first was meeting y/n. could finally have y/ to myself to myseff, I camt even write properly I'm so excited. I can y/n all to myself. This is amazing!

3 November 2017

Y/n was quiet today, he was slacking and he had bags under his eyes. I didn't understand,he was single, he could date me now. I followed him. I saw him and Barry talking, my y/n started crying into Barry's shoulder. Why can't he cry his sweet salty tears into my shoulder. It was frustrating.

4 November 2017

I'm going to kidnap y/n.

7 November 2017

It was almost to easy. Y/n's all mine now, I'll stay awake hours watching forgetting to write in this piece of paper crap. The drugs I feed him makes him sleep all day and sometimes i'll place a kiss on his face. We can be together forever because I left S.T.A.R. Labs, screw Barry.

-

Requests are open

- This is very deep, I feel like i'm evolving with my writing.