His favourite Vines - Part 2

Barry:

"Chris, is that a weed? I'm calling the police..."

"Mary, is that a police? I'm calling the weed..."

Barry has played this one countless times and is in tears every time he watches it. This could literally be The Flash's weakness. He say it's the ending the makes him laugh the hardest.

Cisco:

"Miki Minach"

This one really gets both of you, you start laughing to the point where you're not breathing.

"Sabra gives you all your daily nutrients, like 0 grams of trans fat and oh my god cholesterol."

You guys went on the hunt for a jar of Sabra and when you did you never stopped saying by the vine.

Ralph:

"You know what, I'm about to say it...I don't care that you broke your elbow."

He almost never laughs hysterically but he did to this , he even shape shifted into the guy to do it.

"What would you do, if there was a child right in front of you..."

He keeps referencing it because Ralph really doesn't like children.

Harry:

"Perhaps its the context in which words are spoken that give them the power or meaning... I LOVE YOU DOG."

Being as silly as he is Harry yelled,"I LOVE YOU Y/N!" at you countless times. When he finally showed you the vine you yelled it back at him.

"What are thooose?"
"They are my crocs"

On his earth they didn't have Vine so you guys will binge watch compilations together

Oliver:

"Yo today we in the hood and gonna go up to people who have sagging and pull their pants up..."

He laughed loudly at this and it was something you don't see very often, he sags his pants down too and you pull them up. He doesn't slap you, he kisses you.

"Road work ahead..."

You taught him that one so that he could be cool dad to William.

---

A potato flew around my room before you vote and commented

sorry for any typos ♡♡