He hurts you - Barry

Caption this yourselves:

You walked into S.T.A.R. Labs with a smile on your face. You were trying to cover up the tears that we're threatening to fall out of your eyes.

"Y/n!" Cisco yelled and leaned in to give you a hug, a right one. You winced in pain and he quickly let go of you. You closed your eyes as he took the pressure of your waist.

He looked at you worried,"Y/n, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" He asked you,"I'm fine." You walked to a chair so that you could catch your breath and hopefully for the pain to stop.

Cisco came through the doors and you didn't even notice he left. Caitlin followed after him and you stood up, you didn't want this to become a big deal,"Cisco, I told you I was fine. I just need some rest then I'll be better."

"Y/n your not okay." Cisco said. Caitlin took a step forward,"I really think you should let me see, this could be something serious." She said. I sighed,"Okay fine, let's do this."you said.

You laid down on the bed,"So what's wrong with me?" You asked,"Well, for starters you have a huge bruise on your waist and a fractured rib." Caitlin said,"Y/n you shouldn't be able to walk right now or even work."

"How did this happen?" Caitlin asked,"I rushed down, accidentally slipped them rolled done a flight of stairs." You explained.

Cisco crossed his arms,"You should go home." He said. You stood up, removed the wires and flashed them a smile,"Honestly I'm okay, I can keep doing my job." You said.

"Nah, I really think yo-"He started, "You think wrong, I'm staying."You told him. You two had a glaring contest until he  agreed to let you go.

It was a long day and you wanted to go to bed, but you knew it wasn't that easy. You walked up to your apartment door and opened it slowly.

"You're late." Barry said."Yeah we'll, not everyone has superspeed." You said. You turned around and Barry was behind you,"Do you think your funny?" He asked you. You shivered you knew what was coming.

"Answer me!" He yelled. You gave no answer so he threw you across the room. You winced when you try to get, he walked over and grabbed you by the throat and punched you. Your tears were rolling own your face and you were sobbing tremendously

Barry raised his fist to punch you again but he's expression turned from an angry one to a sad one. He pulled you in for a hug,"Y/n, i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, please forgive me." He begged. You stroked his back and nodded your head.

"I can make it up to you." He said. Barry started to remove your clothes and his clothes,"Barry-no-stop-I don't want to." You said and pushed hi off of you. He stood up fast,"You ungrateful bitch!"He yelled making you wince.

He supersped you into the bedroom on the bed and removed his belt. You knew what he was doing but you just sat and sobbed as you knew it would be useless to try and fight him off, again.

The door burst open and Barry was immobilized. Cisco stepped through the door frame,"Y/n!" He yelled. You ran to his side ,"Don't worry y/n, you're safe." He said and hugged you,"We're going to put him away." Cisco said.

You looked at him wide eyed,"No you can't please." You begged.

"Why not y/n, give me one good reason why not?" Cisco demanded

"Because..."

"I love him."

-

Requests are open

- I was so depressed, I cut myself.