He proposes - Wally

"Where did Cisco say the breech was again?" Wally asked. You huffed,"I don't know , this GPS says that we're here, and an empty alley seems like a crazy place to breach, and creepy one.." You said as you walked around looking at the end of the dead-end alley. Wally smiled,"Is it really that hard to believe I mean Barry literally opened a portal in the middle of the street." He said laughing.

"You just love one upping me don't you?" You asked him, he walked closer to you,"Yeah I do." Wally said seductively leaning in and kissing you. He put his hands on your waist and pulled you closer and you put your arms around his neck and kissed him more.

little did you know the being dropped from the roof and shot a gel web at Wally pulling him towards the monster. You held onto him like your life depended on it, or Wally's in this case, "Wally!' You yelled, "Ah, y/n hold on." He yelled.

You knew you weren't going to win against this demonic creature, but you had an idea.

"Wally, do you trust me?" You asked him

"What? Why wouldn't I?" He said.

You smiled,"Hold on." You warned him.

You let go of one of your arms and aim it at the being and threw a ball of light at the demonic being, causing him to explode into a huge pile of green goo that sent you and Wally flying across the scene against a dumpster with goo all over you face.

You were on top of Wally with green goo on the side of your face, and he had the same. You both broke out laughing, non stop.

"Marry me." Wally said.

"What?" 

-

Requests are open

- happy new year

Goal for 2018 = 100+ chapters