The Ex Files - Cisco

listen to the song ♡

Cisco wanted you to meet his family, so on your vacation you decided to go with him to visit his family. You were quite excited to meet them.

When you arrived to his house you were greeted by his family members, many hugged and kissed you on the cheek. Cisco pulled you aside,"Y/n, I want you to meet my brother, Danté."

The name sent a chill down your spine, you thought it was a coincidence that Danté, your 'secret' high school boyfriend has the same surname as Cisco.

Danté stiffened when he saw you, but he shook your hand anyway," Hi, its nice to meet you." Danté said shaking your hand,"My brother never brings girls, so I guess he downgraded to guys."

"Well now I know Cisco's the hot brother." You barked back. You didnt realize you guys were still shaking hands until Cisco pulled you towards him and snaked his arm.

"Tropical the island breeze
All of nature wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring through my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby"

You heard play in the background, the song was so familiar and bought you back to high school. You felt your hips move to the Madonna song.

"I love this song." You and Danté said in unison, Cisco gave you a nervous look, you knew how he felt about his brother. You glared at Danté, you knew he had something planned.

"Cisco, Cariño, come dance with me please." You begged. Cisco looked down and shook his head," I can't really dance that well." He admitted," Okay, then I won't go." You told him and kissed him.

"Nonsense! I'll dance with you." Danté offered and pulled you away before you could protest. When you got outside all his relatives were dancing with each other, you and Danté moved to the rhythm of the song perfectly his hips were on you waist and it sent you back to high school.

"What are you attempting to achieve, Danté?" You asked him while you two danced. He raised a brow pretending to be confused," Nothing miha." He whispered down your neck," If I wanted you," I could've had you by now." He said. He twirled you.

"As if, Cisco fulfills all my needs, one of them being that he's already out." You told him.

"Look around." Danté said as he stopped you. It was only you and him and the rest of his family was just watching and cheering you on," I can come out right now, then we could see how things turn out." He offered," Like I said, I'm perfectly happy with Cisco."

"I'd hate to see my leftovers go to waste, miha"

You felt a wave of anger overcome you and you kneed him straight by his balls.

You walked inside looking for Cisco and he was on the couch watching some show. He looked pretty down, but you rested you head on his lap.

"Y/n, do you and Danté know each other? I-it just looked like something was going on between you two." He asked playing with your hair.

"No, there's nothing."

---
VOTE & COMMENT

Listen to the song at the top

Danté 👀, thoughts in the chapter??

look at these omf ↴