♫Too good at goodbyes - Harrison

Musical Chapter ♪ - Sam Smith 'Too good at goodbyes'

You must think that I'm stupid

You must think that I'm a fool

You must think that I'm new to this

But I have seen this all before

Harrison repeatedly hurt you by telling you it was your fault, and that you're worthless, and making you feel guilty. You know his hurting you but you refused to believe it, he told you so any times. Like all your other failed relationships they hurt you and told you they loved you, you were tired of hearing the same thing.

I'm never gonna let you close to me

Even though you mean the most to me

'Cause every time I open up, it hurts

So I'm never gonna get too close to you

Even when I mean the most to you

In case you go and leave me in the dirt

You distanced yourself from Harrison and it was the best thing you've ever done. He became less violent but when the alcohol came back he forced himself through the walls you had built to protect yourself. It back to the yelling and fighting and shouting and you just kept your distance. You distanced so far that you broke up.

I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)
I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)

You hated the fact that you had to end relationships, but that's just the way things were. Nobody could love you because they were always hurting you, there was just something about you that made people want to hurt you. Your heart was made to be broken.

-

Requests are open

Follow me on Instagram: ethan.mlambo (DM or comment if you're a reader so I can spam your pics)

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIDV1KIIg_DrCeql-Kx5HZw     | or just search Ethan Mlambo