Under the mistletoe - Cisco

Cisco pov:

"Hey man, thanks for inviting us." Barry said. I smiled ,"No need to thank me, I just wanted to be with the people that I care very deeply for." I answered,"Speaking of people I care for, have you seen y//n?"I asked him. Barry shrugged,"This is an ugly Christmas sweater party, maybe he went to get one. I mean have you seen how good he dresses, Iris is gonna have to up her game and don't get me started on his-" I immediately cut him off,"Barry, quick reminder: you're married."

I waited all night, my best friend wasn't here. I sat on the couch and checked my phone,

Y/n BFF/ bae😍:

Hey, I'm running late, sorry Cisco - 7:46 p.m

It's, cool. Just don't be too late - 7:46 pm

Hey, are you still coming? - 9: 18 p.m

---

I heard a knock on the door. I checked throgh the peephole, it was y/n. My heart started beating rapidly, I freshened myself up quickly and opened the door. Y/n stood there adorable as ever.

"Hey stranger."I said to him leaning against the doorframe,"I haven't been gone that long." Y/n said. I smiled," Its 9:30."I told him. He checked his watch and his eyes lit up,"Cisco I-" I cut him off,"Its cool you can make it up to me." I told him.

"How?" Y/n asked. I pulled him forward and moved him to the left and a little bit to the right.       Y/n was confused,"How does this help?"He asked. I pointed up, Y/n's face lit up again when he saw the mistletoe.

"You're under the mistletoe."I said,"Now I have to kiss the person in front of me." Y/n said as he leaned in,

"So can you go get Barry, yeah, he's like directly in front of me, his literally right the-" I had to cut him off once again. I shook his shoulders,"Hey, stop playing and kiss me." I said.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and have me the best kiss I've ever gotten in my entire life. There's something about Y/n that I can't explain.

-

Requests are open

- Thoughts?