You realize you have feelings for him

Barry:

  You were in S.T.A.R. Labs monitoring Barry's mission against Captain Cold and things weren't going to well. You were really scared for him you were stressing, trying not to break down and you were hoping for the best. Barry was your best friend and you could not imagine your life without him...you...you...had strong feelings for him.

Barry zoomed back to S.T.A.R. and you jumped up. You looked up at the taller male as he walked towards you and enveloped you in a warm embrace," I'm okay.' He whispered in your ear.

Cisco:

Cisco invited you over to watch movies, play games and watch some Netflix. You knocked on the door with your F/AN (favorite animal) onesie. He opened the door and gave the widest smile when he saw you, "You're one of a kind." he said letting you in, you threw yourself on the couch, " But that's why ya love me." you said.

" Very funny." He said laughing at your comment.

For some reason you felt hurt by what he said.

You had feelings for him,

But he doesn't feel the same way.

Wally:

You just came home from spending the day with Wally. You walked upstairs to your bedroom and threw yourself in your bed. You sat up and looked at the things in your bedroom.

You saw your car figurine and it reminded you of the days when Wally use to take you out in his racing car and the two of you would drive around the city.

Your ice cream poster reminded you of when Wally forgot about your birthday. He took you to an ice cream parlor to buy you an ice cream cake and hate a whole spoonful which gave him brain freeze.

Everything reminded you of him and you realized that you had feelings for the hot-headed, adorable, funny, swee- Oh my god you have feelings for Wally West!

Harrison:

You and Barry went to go have lunch at CC Jitters.

"So you and Harrison."Barry started,"Yup, Harry and I."you repeated. There was an awkward silence between the two of you, until Barry spoke again," Why do you have a crush on him? He's way older than you and he has a kid."Barry asked," Barry, it's not about age, have you heard the saying age is just a number? In this case it's the truth." You said to him,"And does it really if the person makes you happy." you finished.

Did you just protect Harry?

Did you just call him Harry twice?

You had feelings for the blue eyed beauty.

-

Requests are

- If you enjoyed please vote

- If you enjoyed please comment