sun rise .

hey guys, what's up?

I'm so sorry for what I posted the previous chapter I was honestly not in the right state of mind and shouldn't of gone public with my thoughts.

should I of added a trigger warning?

anyways its Thursday, 27 September and I came put to my aunt, and she accepted me. I honestly did not expect things to go this well, really I didn't.

I want to thank Desynate for your advice, it really helped me so much. I'm really grateful for all of you who told me your stories and I'm glad that we are in some way a family, who keeps each other safe and can trust each other.

So how I came out to her:

I kept going through what I was going to say in my head, my heart was beating so fast that my body was moving. Once I called her name I knew there was no going back, so I just told her and she said  she'll love me no matter what, I must  be proud to be who I am no matter what and all that other supportive stuff. She cried then I cried.

I showed her the speech I was going to tell her her originally:

(Her name is Nicola but I call her Cala)

Cala I didnt know how to tell you, but I built up
the courage now so I'm just going to do it. I'm bi, which is like you like guys and girl. I cared more of what you think so I was going to tell you last but I think you deserve to know first. I've been working hard this term to get high marks so you wouldn't be ashamed and I didnt want to spend your money so that you thought I was a waste l, but u cant control what you feel, but u just hope you can still love me.

I think this broke her because afterwards we hugged and yeah.

I'm not really scared to tell my mom because my brother has done some bad things and she still forgives him so yeah I'm not so stressed. As for the rest of my family I dont care what they think, I'll just cut them off...yeah

I prepared for the worst and hoped for the best and good things came out. My bestfriend at school is also bi/lesbian and her telling me that just made it easier for me. My friends know and I'm just very, very happy.

I've been focusing on the positives. I have a YouTube Channel and I reached 100 followers yesterday, I post skits and videos of me on there if you wanna check it out it's at the top.

I really couldn't have have done it without you guys, so tha k you so, so much.

It's the last day of school tomorrow and I'm going to watch the 2nd episode of Shane's new series.♡♡

thank you so much, I love you all.