Off screen romance - Grant

Entertainment Weekly Interview:

Interviewer: So you guys are moving on to your 4th season how does it feel?

Carlos: Honestly it's the most amazing feeling ever I can't believe I get to work with this amazing cast and crew who make everyday amazing and so fun.

Danielle: I agree with Carlos it's such a great feeling to know that what we're doing is making people happy and putting them at the edge of their seats. Plus we have the most AMAZING fans.

Interviewer: Yeah, we love the show so much! and the new addition to the cast, y/n. Tell me what has it been like working with him?

Tom: I think we'll let Grant answer this one

-Everyone smiles and looks at You and Grant with smiles-

Grant: It's been amazing working with him, he's such an amazing human being. Almost everyday he's eating homemade baked treats and shares with us, I swear he's trying to make us fat. Professionally he is a great actor and loves messing up serious scenes.

Interviewer: Seems like your quite the troublemaker.

Y/n: No, it's not like that, Grants totally twisting the story up! I love eating and I discovered that I have a very high metabolism so I don't gain a lot of wait.

Grant: Expectations versus reality

-Both share a playful look-

Y/n: It's so funny to do serious scenes like literally, it's the funniest part of the day. Everyone will be all serious and I'll look at Grant, then he'll look at me and I'll tell myself 'don't laugh', 'don't laugh' but then he'll do this flirty thing with his eyebrows and I'll burst out laughing. And it's so awkward because we'll be the only ones laughing.

Candice: We'll yell at them for ruining the scenes because we once had to do a scene over ten times! and what is so funny that you ruin ten scenes? The worst part is that we can't help but laugh ourselves

Keiynan: I'm surprised they haven't been fired because whenever we have to do late night scenes they never show up. Eventually we find them in Grant's trailer asleep, cuddled with each other with Stranger Things playing. We always teasing them about how they're practically dating.

Interviewer: Ooh, sounds like off screen romance to me.

Grant: I love Stranger Things, but y/n thinks it's scary so he'll move closer to me when he gets scared. I think he just wants an excuse to cuddle.

-You two share another glance-

Danielle: Other than that, y/n is an amazing person he can make  every scene he's in a work of art.

Carlos: He is so funny and honestly the kindest person ever.

Tom: He's an amazing cook and my kids love when ever invite him over because he is so amazing with them, they love him.

Interviewer: Well y/n seems like your loved very much by your cast. 

*Turns to camera

Interviewer: Thanks so much for tuning in with us today, you can catch The Flash or at least try, he's really fast every Tuesday night 8 - 7 Central on the CW. 

-

Requests are open

- Hello i'm feeling a little bit better and it's our final week of exams

and my second book DC x male reader is coming out very soon

I also want to do a Q and A so if you have any questions dm or comment