What you're like when you're jealous

Requested by: @The_Professor_245

Barry:

When someone starts flirting with Barry flirts, you get really quiet, very quiet. He'll notice that you won't want to talk to him while the person is practically throwing themselves at him. He'll kindly ask the person to stop and he'll address you as his boyfriend, he's one and only.

Cisco:

You you get jealous Cisco will start laughing and you just giving him death glares because he finds it adorable how much you care for him. He gives you bear hugs and wont let you go until you promise him that you'll never worry about him having eyes for another person.

Wally:

You're only jealous of one person, Jesse Quick. The two of you will just start getting into fights and honestly it will end up with Harrison breaking the two of you up. Wally has told Jesse that he isn't interested in her, but she can't resist. You don't blame her, it is Wally.

Harrison:

He has told you that he only eyes for you but you find it hard to believe because

a) He wears glasses                                                                                                                                                                b) He used to be straight, and married

Whenever someone attempts to flirt with him you'll get very tensed and clench your jaw and Harry will hold your hand so that the person knows that he's happily taken by you,and he knows you'll make a big fuss about how the person was practically kissing him because of how close he was. Harry loves you. 

Requests are open

- This was my very first requested chapter