'I love you'

Barry:

It was at your one year anniversary, he had taken you to Paris and you were standing at the top of the Eiffel tower, you complained about how cliche the date was but he just laughed at you.

"I know I've been complaining but I really love it, thanks for this." You said to him as his arms were around you.

"I love you." He said, you were surprised but felt the same way towards him.

"I love you too." You said giving him a peck on the cheek.

Cisco:

You and Cisco were watching one of his movies, Pulp Fiction. You couldn't focus on the movie because Cisco kept giving you neck kisses, tickling your your toes and spanking your ass. You grabbed one of his comics that were still in the plastic.

"Cisco, if  you don't stop I'm gonna open your comic and throw it out the window!" You warned. He stopped immediately and begged you not to.

You went back on the sofa and he laid down on your lap. You played with his hair.

"You know you love me." He said.

You thought about it.

"I do love you."

Wally:

You and Wally were on a cruise ship, on your way home from your vacation when suddenly you guys felt a huge shake. You looked at eh other and felt the boat sinking. You transformed into your supersuits and helped the passengers.

You felt piece of metal hit you and turned to find the cause of this. It was Vector, a meta that you HD put away a long time ago. All the passengers were safe. Wally tried to attack him but Vector knocked him to one side.

The metal from the ship tied around and you couldn't move to get free. Vector was long gone and Wally was trying to get you out of the hold as the ship was sinking.

"Wally you you don't have much time to go, the ship is dinking fast." You told him.

"No, no I can't leave you here." Wally argued.

"Tell the team I love them and please look after my little sister for me. I lo-"

"No, you're not telling me that now. I can still save you, you just have to-" He said with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Wally listen to me." You said as the water reached your chest.

"I love you and I'll always love you." You said.

"I love you too." He said kissing you as you were pulled underneath the water.

The last things you saw was a flash of lightning and you were surrounded by black and went into a deep sleep.

Harrison:

You and Harrison ran around a field of lavender and you couldn't see him. You walked and you felt a pair of hands on your eyes and already knew who it was.

You turned and looked at him, he hugged you so hard that you fell to the ground, you turned and looked at him wiping away the dirt.

"Harry its late and my we'll have to be home soon." He stood up, pulled you up and ran through the field into a barn. Inside the barn was a candle and slice of cake with two forks.

"This is so romantic Harry." You said and gave him a hug.

He scratch the back of his neck and avoided eye contact,"Yeah, I guess its cause I love ya." He mumbled but you heard what he said.

You jumped on him and wrapped your legs around him, gave him multiple kisses saying that you love so much. Its the first that he's admitted that he loves someone since the death of his wife and you were glad it was you.

-

Hi guys, I'm actually writing a story and I'm planning it out because I don't wanna get writers block. I'll still update but they'll be slow until I upload the story.💕💕💕💕