He proposes- Harrison

Part 2:

"Yeah, I it's just that..."

"What is it dad? You can tell me anything." Jesse said.

I sighed. She was right, I could tell her anything. It's been her and I together since the start.

"Do you miss your mother?" I asked.

"If course I do, and I always will. It's been sometime and I would be okay if you remarried." She said.

It was music to my ears and she was right. It would be okay if I remarry.

"How do you feel about me marrying y/n?" I asked.

Jesse screamed through the phone, I had to keep the phone a distance from my ear.

"I knew this conversation was going somewhere." Jesse said,"Go for it dad,  I would live for y/n to be apart of the family."

"I'm glad you feel that way, baby girl." I said.

"Bye dad, go get him!" She said and hung up.

I smiled and went back into S.T.A.R. Labs

The team was standing around one of the mission tables.

"We're sorry for what we said." Caitlin apologized.

"Yeah, we had no right to tell you when to marry y/n."Barry said.

"No-no, you were all right." I said," As much as it pains me to admit it, you were right." I repeated,"I'm going to purpose to y/n."I told them. They were all shocked but still quiet.

"That is amazing!"Caitlin said. Iris and Caitlin looked at each other then at me. They walked to me then directed me to where the white board was. I looked at the two of them nervously than they explained.

"We're going to help you purpose." Iris said,"Y/n is a very dear friend to us and we want to make sure that he only gets the best." Caitlin said to me,"Because he only deserves the best." Iris added.

"Thats why he's got me."I joked, "Am I right?" I joked. I was getting no laughs at all so I just decided to keep my mouth shut,"Sorry." I apologized.

"So this is how it's going to happen." The started.

I listened, took notes and added in some of my own suggestions. I was ready, it's going to happen.

"I'm going to propose to y/n."
I said.

Caitlin and Iris smiled at each other then a high five.

to be continued...

-

Requests are open

- I'm going to write a second book
DC x Male Reader
Thoughts?