Bizzaro - Barry

You, Caitlin, Cisci and Harry were in in S.T.A.R Labs. There was an alarm that was set off by Barry, when you guys got their Barry immediately hugged you.

"Y/n, I'm so glad you're okay." He said pulling you in for another hug. You pulled away from the hug," Why wouldn't I be?" You asked him.

"Barry, why did you shut off the alarm?" Caitlin asked. Cisco stepped forward,"Yeah did I had to vibe us over here." He said.

"A portal opened, a man he looked just like me. He was from another Earth. A bizarro Earth." He said.

"If that's true then he's a bad version of Barry and could be very, very dangerous." Harry explained.

"Well, where is he so we can get him?"

"He's right there." Barry yelled. You looked across the room and saw Barry, another Barry, but he looked beaten up.

You stepped away from Barry1 as Barry2 walked closer. Cisco looked at the two of them," Woah, woah, which one of you is the real Barry?" He asked.

"I am." They both said.

"Y/n, please." Barry1 said,"No dont believe anything he says." Barry2 said. You looked at both of them,"Whichever one is not the real Barry," You started.

"I'm blowing up."

Barry2 spoke,"I trust you, do it."

Barry1 looked at Barry2 from the corner of his eye,"Yes...do it." He said.

You pointed at Barry1,"He's the fake." You said pointing your finger

"Y/n what're yo-" Barry1 said an tried to run but before he could get anywhere, you flicked your fingers and Barry1 blew up. You didn't intend to kill him, but the blast was strong enough to send him flying to the wall.

You flicked your fingers again and he froze in midair.

Barry looked at you and supersped to you hug you, he then planted a kiss on your lips. You put 6our hands on his cheek deepening the kiss then pulled away,"How did you know he wasn't me?" Barry asked.

"He hesitated to trust me." You told him," But you always have faith in me, no matter what." You explained and he pulled you in for another hug.

"Okay yeah this is sweet and all but let's see who's on the other end of this blast." Cisco said.

"Are we all going to ignore the fact that Y/n just used both his powers on this bizzaro version of Barry." Harry said.

"Yeah, Y/n if you wanted to you could actually blow Barry up." Caitlin said.

"I know."You said looking at Barry," That's why he never disagrees with me." You told him and kissed the tip if his nose.

The whole team walked to the Bizarro Barry. You unfrozen only his head.

"Y/n froze yah." Cisco said.

-

VOTE & COMMENT

Inspired from a Smallville & Charmed episode <3

- The reason I'm saying vote and comment is because I really want to win a Watty Award, or any award for this book, it would be such and accomplishment I feel ♡♡