Off screen romance Part 2 - Grant

Y/n p.o.v:

You did like Grant a lot. I made you feel things, he made you feel special and you really loved that about him.  He was your best friend and you felt safe telling him how you feel about him.

You knocked on his trailer and he opened it for you and you saw his cute stubble growing on his chin.

"Hey gorgeous." Grant greeted you. You smiled at his nickname for you,"Hey Grant, can I ask you something?" You asked him. He finished shaving his stubble off and looked at you,"Yeah, you can tell me anything." He said.

"How do you feel about me?" You asked. You instantly regretted it because he took a while to answer you.

I took a while to answer,"I love you."He said. You didn't know which way to take it, did he love you ,love you or did he love you ,love you.

There was no way of telling, well.

"Do you love me as a friend or do you love me as in...relationship love me?"He asked. He took a deep breath and came closer to you,"There's only one type of love when I tell you I love you." Grant said,"Y/n , I can't get you out of my mind, you're all that I think about and it drives me crazy that you don't love me back." He said.

You looked at him. There were tears forming in his eyes,"Grant of course I love you, I loved since I met you. There's honestly nobody that matches me better than you do. I don't care if we work together, I want to be with you." You told him.

You walked close to him, so close that you were standing on his feet, you tilted your head up and he tilted his down and with the connection of your lips there was a burst of passion flowing from the two of you.

You pulled apart and were taking deep breaths of air, "We should, uhm get back to set." You said.

"Sure thing gorgeous." He said with a wink and interlocked your fingers with each other.

-

Requests are open

- Friday is the release of the very first chapter of DC x Male reader

look at me publishing two books, wining at life thanks to you guys!!!

Oh my gosh 4000 readers, thank you so much and thank you for sticking with me for such a long time, I appreciate your loyalty.

- Comment if you want more off screen romance chapters.