The Archives - The Letter - Wally

"I was not that obsessed with you in high school." You argued as you sat up from Wallys chest,"I sent you like one note...and, I told you how I feel."

Everyone laughed at you.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you how Wally and I started started to become 'a thing' in high school."

°•▪•°▪°•▪•°▪°•▪•°

Y/n turned to his friend, Alex with a blue envelope in his hands,"I'm so nervous, what if he looks past it, or just throws it away." Y/n said, he put his hands on his forehead, the stress was getting to him.

Alex grabbed his hand and put it in his,"Y/n breathe, I'm sure he wont look past the letter, the envelope is bright blue, he can't miss it."
Alex assured him.

Y/n took a breath and walked towards Wally's locker. He slipped the envelope to the locker and ran towards his muscular friend, who picked him up as they hugged.

"I cant believe I just gave Wally West a love letter." Y/n said.

"Here he comes, he's with his friends." Alex told him.

Y/n hid behind a corner and watched as Wally took out the envelope but his e/c eyes widened with fear and shock when one of his friends grabbed it out from his grip.

"What do we have here?" His friend, Seth asked.

He opened the envelope,"From Y/n."

to be continued...