Your first kiss

A/N: Hi guys, Ethan here. I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book and I would love if you could share your opinion with me so I can better the story for all readers.

-

Barry:

Barry was feeling down, nervous and he looked a bit confused so you took him for walk around the city to get his head cleared. He didn't want to talk so you let him be for a while.

"So are you going to tell me what's bothering you?" you asked him.

"I've just been thinking of someone."

"Who is he? Should I beat him up?" you said rolling your sleeves up and mimicking punches.

Barry looked down into your e/c (eye color) eyes and laughed,"You're the only person, on this Earth who can make me laugh with such joy."He said and you gave him a cute grumpy face.

"So who's this mystery person making you think so hard?" you asked.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something." He said and grabbed hold of your hand to stop you from walking. You looked up at his face an could tell he was serious which made you worry.

"What is it Barry?"

"Ever since you came out as gay to me my feelings towards you have changed." He started. You were really sad, did he not want to spend time with you anymore? Barry noticed your facial expression and stepped closer to you lifting your chin up to look at him.

"My feelings have changed for you in a good way."He said and cupped your face with his hands then placed his lips on yours.

Since that day he has never stopped kissing you.

Cisco:

Cisco decided it would be a good idea to go to New York to see the ball drop for New Years and he wanted you to go with him, "Cisco whats your New Years resolution?" You yelled him from the shower," I'm going to confess my feelings for someone through a kiss." He answered.

You walked out the bathroom in a bath robe with the a towel on your head like the ladies did, but he loved your funny gay side,"That's what you said last, and the year before last year." you told him,"Yeah I know but...this time I will." He said to you.

"Cisco get ready to count." you yelled to him. The two of you were close to the front of the row and the ball dropped.

5- Cisco turned his body towards and gazed at your y/n

4- You turned to him and looked into his eyes and remembered he had to kiss the girl he loves

3- He cupped your face with his hands

2- He leaned in

1-You realized he was talking about you 

Your lips met each other as the fireworks exploded behind you.

"I have feelings for you."

Wally:

Team Flash went to the amusement park, just to let off some steam. Wally dragged you away from the group to have some one-on-one time with you. You decided to go to the haunted house, you were really scared and stayed close to him,"Wally I swear if I get even the littlest cut or bruise we're leaving." You warned him," Yeah, Yeah y/n. Nothing will go wrong." he assured you.

The house was dark and you couldn't see a thing, when you reached the end of the house the door wouldn't open,"Wally is this some type of joke why can't we get out?" you asked him. "I don't know." He answered and started getting angered with the door nor not budging.

"There has to be someone upstairs, lets go check." He mentioned.You followed him up the stairs but stopped when someone with a chainsaw stopped you. Both of you lets out a scream of pure fright, you ran down the stairs but fell straight through due to the unforeseen raggedy frame structure. You landed on a mattress, the man with the chainsaw appeared from the shadows.

Wally made you face him. He saw the tear marks on your face,"Y/n I am so sorry, this is all my fault."He said with a shaky voice as the man with the saw neared,"I want you to run and go get someone."He said.

In the spur of the moment he pulled you close and smashed your lips against his.

The lights went on and the entire team came out their hiding spots looking very uncomfortable.

Harrison:

You and Harry were inside the lab, e was building some machine,"Y/n please pass me the screwdriver?" He asked. You picked it up and placed it in his hands, your hands some how intertwined. You smiled at him and he returned the smile, you pulled away after realizing how long you were holding hands for.

You needed to tell him that you were leaving since there wasn't anything or anyone keeping you here anymore, so it was time to go,"Harrison, we need to talk." You said. He turned on his wheelchair to face you,"I think it's time that I leave S.T.A.R. Labs." You said to him, he looked down at the ground with hurt in his beautiful, blue eyes.

He moved closer to you,"Don't leave us, please." He begged,"Harry there's nothing keeping me here anymore." You told him,"Please don't leave me."he said. You turned to him and he motioned for you to sit on his lap," It wont be the same without you here by me because-" he stuttered,"becau-" you cut him off by placing your lips on his .

"Because I think i'm falling for you y/n."

-

Request are open

- Please vote if you enjoyed

- Tell me what you think and comment

- Wally credit to:  Poetically-Damaged