He tells you he has superpowers - Wally

"Happy sixth month anniversary, baby." You said to Wally. You  placed a cake on the cake in front and taking a seat on his lap and placed a kiss on cheek.

"We got through six months without a fight, lies or ... well everything bad I guess." You said.

"Y/n, baby, there's something I need to tell you something." Wally said. You climbed off his lap and started to get really worried thinking about what he could've done.

"Y/n I swear it's not something bad...actually it's a good thing."He told you,"Then what is it?" You asked him.

"I'm Kid Flash, y/n." Wally said, "Well duh, or course you are." You told him. His facial expression changed from worried to confused.

"But how?" He asked you. You thought back,"Well when I met Kid Flash he or you knew my name without me telling him." You told him,"He also did that 'pucker up' thing with your lips to me that you do."

Wally looked down a little embarrassed,"And you can only disappear so many times before I start following you." You said.

"Y/n I..." He said but did not finish, "The only thing I want to know is why didn't you trust me enough to tell me?" You asked.

"Y/n baby, if course I trust you I just..."

"Dont have a reason why."

"Wally when we first started dating I told you to be honest with me and you promised me that you would." You told him.

"Wally I can't be with someone that doesn't trust me enough to tell me things." You told him.

"Y/n please...I'm sorry."He said

"So am I." you said.

You walked to the door grabbed your coat and bag and closed the door giving him one last glance.

-

Requests are open

- I loved writing these three because it's different reactions to him telling you that he has super powers.

- Please tell me what you think in the comments.