Archive - The Letter - Wally - Part 2

The team came back with some popcorn, starburst and a whole bunch of sweets to eat while you were about to tell your story.

"Okay so Seth got the note and then what?" Iris asked.

"Well I did something.... that I'm not so proud of." Y/n told them scratching the back of his neck.

"Y/n ran, he ran so fast, he'd give Barry a run for his money." Wally said with his cute smile, laughing to himself.

You playfully hit Wally then kissed his cheek, a habit you had whenever he made you blush.

"Ssh, let me tell the story." You told him.

"It went like this..."

•▪•▪•▪•

Everything slowed down for you as he looked at Seth take the note. Your e/c eyes had sadness filled in them but it immediately went away when Alex shoved you in their direction.

You found yourself running at them. You grabbed the note out of Seth's hand and ran around the corner. You heard their footsteps and ran into the boys locker room.

You went to goo look at yourself in the mirror and saw that you were crying.

How could this of gone so badly...

You heard Seth and his gang come inside the locker room and you hid behind the lockers.

"Spread out." Seth said and their footsteps dispersed around the room. You closed your eyes and waited for one of them to catch you.

A hand covered your mouth preventing you from screaming. Tears streamed down your face on to the hand when you turned to look in the mirror you saw Wally.

"Hey Wally, you see anything?" One of the guys asked.

You looked into each others eyes as he let you out of his grasp.

"No, nothing here." Wally answered.

They left the locker rooms after that.

"Y/n I-"

"No Wally, just go, I don't need another person laughing at me because of who I like." You said wiping away the leftover tears.

Wally walked away, but stopped in his tracks and turned back to you. He stared into your eyes then walked your way.

"I'm not letting you push me away." Wally said as stood close to you. You stared into his brown eyes and you could feel what he was feeling.

You were against a locker. Wally tilted your head up and put his lips on yours, you could feel yourself melting into the kiss,but Wally...he kept you stable by putting his hands around your waist.

•▪•▪•▪•

"But if Wally liked you back...what was the use I'd the letter?" Harrison asked.

You looked to Wally for an answer.

"I always had a crush on Y/n and I showed my feelings to him through being friendly with him. I was never sure if he liked me back until I heard him say he doesn't need another person laughing at him because of who he liked."

He lifted up your hand, lacing your fingers together.

Wally continued," I was going to walk away because I was scared of rejection but he was too, so I took a chance by kissing him and well...here we are."

Wally kissed your forehead, making you feel all warm inside with butterflies in your stomach.

"Then what did the letter say?" Ralph asked.

"In a way...it was never about the letter. It was more of a path that brought us to the point of confessing our feelings for each other."

"I think I still have it actually. "You said and ran into your room and returned with the blue envelope.

"Keep in mind that I was around 16/17 when I wrote this." You told them while opening it.

"Dear Wally,

i like you.

scratch that, i probably love you. and i've waited so long, for absolutely no reason. you can't understand how annoying it can be to overthink any single crap, and i'm just so tired of it. i love you, and whatever happens after i confess is beyond me, but it's okay. i don't want to live with the what if's and what it could've been's for the rest of my life. i love you, and that's all."

Wally pulled you closer to him and the entire team stared at you two with wide grins on their faces.

-

- WHO SHOULD I USE FIR THE 100K READER SPECIAL ???

- ig: @ethan.mlambo