Weird Fetishes He Has

Barry:

Muscle worship

It's weird but you kinda like it. Whenever you guys get in bed you always kissing biceps, and his abbs. When you give him kisses he makes you kiss his right arms muscle, but you love feeding his ego. If he catches you staring at him he'll start to flex and you'll just roll your eyes.

Cisco:

Butt fetish

It's no secret that Cisco loves ass but he loves you're in particular. Whenever you have steamy make out sessions he'll grip your butt which will make you yelp, then he'll slip his young in. He'll try numerous times to grab your ass in public but you always warn him that he'll never get to touch it again.

Wally:

Navel fetish

He always gives to hugs from behind so that he can circle your belly. You find it weird and interesting because whenever you guys do foreplay he'll take a block of ice and slide it down your chest into your belly button the put it into his mouth. He smiles whenever he see's you get shivers.

Harrison:

Nipple fetish

He always squeezes your nipples, he cant get his hands off you. He tells you that he can't help that he has a hot boyfriend and you'll just blush because he's stating facts. When your doing foreplay he'll twist your nipples playfully because he like how you squirm under him. 

-

Requests are open

- I'm starting to think this book is becoming a bit sexual 

- Instagram: @ethan.mlambo