Health Part 1 - Cisco

"Hey guys, have you seen Y/n, he's ignoring my calls, I can't reach him."Cisco asked as he walked into the lab. The gang looked at each other and shook their heads, but Ralph spoke up,"He was here, he went into one of the rooms."

Cisco wandered the halls looking for you, but you didn't want him to find him, not like this. You heard him come towards the door, but you used you power to make him see it's gone.

"Y/n, I know you're in here, doorknobs dont just disappear like that." Cisco said banging on the door.

"Cisco please go, I dont want you to see me like this." You told him, but being the stubborn guy, he didnt go.

He vibed inside the room, but you stood in the darkness.

"Cisco please." You begged.

Cisco took your hand and pulled you into light, the light illuminated the red streak on your arms, the cuts.

Cisco looked at them, then back at you. He pulled you into a hug, both of you fell to the ground on your knees in tears. You say like that for a while, you didnt want to leave his embrace because you knew he was gonna ask questions.

"Y/n, why did you do this to yourself?" Cisco asked.

A tear streamed down your face.

"Answer me."

More tears.

"I dont know, I'm not good enough for you, I'm weak, I cant be there for you. That's what I keep telling myself, it's the thoughts that creep into my head. I just cant help but think that I dont deserve you."

"Your wrong, I'm the one that doesn't deserve you. You're the sweetest, most loving person I know. Whatever bad thoughts you have push them away, because you are enough and I love you." Cisco said.

He held you in his arms and you just melted in them.

It felt good to know that someone cared.

-

this was not supposed to be so deep, but I got in the zone.