Start Again - Barry

You rushed put of the restaurant, leaving your date being and arrived at Central City Jewelers in your full supersuit. You've been doing this superhero stuff for almost five years and you were getting good at it.

An unknown meta-human was terrorizing people, but he was turning into a diamond, he could mimic the gems he touch. Each piece of diamond he ate, he became less human and more diamond.

He was about to devour one of the three biggest diamonds in the store, before it entered his mouth you flicked your hands and blew the diamond up into tiny pieces.

"Eat real carrots, not these carats." You said to him

He was angry but couldn't say anything as half of his body, including his throat was already diamond. He turned to go to other two diamonds but you blew those up to.

He stretched his arms out and shot diamond shards at you which you froze in mid air. You basted him ad sent him flying into a wall, leaving behind a large hole in it. He stood up and this time you blasted him so hard that part of his diamond side fell off.

The Flash arrived, with his power blocking handcuffs and looked at the scene then at you. He must've thought you were the one that caused the destruction because he ran at you but you froze time and walked up to him.

You looked at him in the face and he looked familiar. You took off your mask and saw Barry Allen, the date you ran out on, so you guys weren't completely honest with each other.

You grabbed the cuffs from him and put them on the meta and unfroze time again.

Barry looked confused. He grabbed you, ran to the roof and removed his mask. You decided to take yours off too.

"Oh my god, the guy I went out on a date with is a superhero too." Barry said and you couldn't help but break out with laughter, he joined in too.

"So we weren't that honest with each other?" You admitted and Barry nodded in agreement.

"Can we start again?" Barry asked.

"Sure thing." You said and brushed your hand against your very short growing beard.

"Hi, I'm Barry Henry Allen, but I'm also The Flash and very interested in you." He said and grabbed hold of your hand.

"Hi, I'm Y/n M/n S/n, but I'm also Charmed and very much interested in you." You said.

He laughed and leaned in to kiss but you moved back.

"Not on the first date." You told him.

-

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait.
I was really down and cut myself again and more this time
It doesn't matter, I'll try to get more updates.

What really helped m was writing, I updated my book FROSTBITE so please go give it a read.

- ethan