The Devil sends a Clue!

Taylor looked at Laura with eyes filled with love and adoration. Laura was sitting next to her girlfriend, her left arm draped over Taylor's shoulder and bringing the blonde closer to her body, the raven-haired let out a small smile towards her girlfriend, waiting. Taylor let out a blush before closing her eyes and parting her lips a little. Taylor straightway let out a huge grin when she felt her girlfriend's finger rest gently against her lower lip as Laura slowly placed a small cube of chocolate on Taylor's now outstretched tongue. 

"Mmmm. . ." 

Taylor moaned out as the sweet taste of blissfulness burst onto her tongue. Opening her eyes, Taylor let out a slow smirk before leaning forward and capturing Laura's lips against hers, giving her girlfriend a taste of the paradise. Laura slowly parted away from Taylor's lips and joined her forehead against Taylor, her thumb making small circles on the blonde's right cheek, giving Taylor goosebumps all over her body. 

"Chocolate never tasted this good before." Laura uttered those words with a total seductive voice. Taylor lowered her eyes, her cheeks burning. As Laura slowly hiked Taylor's face so that they were lost into each other's eyes, Taylor knew that she was the luckiest woman alive. Taylor's eyes glistened and to avoid a sappy conversation, she simply brought Laura into her arms. 

As Taylor rested her head into the crook of Laura's neck, the blonde could not help but wander back to the time when Laura surprised the blonde with two tickets to Switzerland. What warmed Taylor's heart that Laura remembered that the blonde always wanted to take a trip to Switzerland and that dream was made true by none other than Laura. But what assured Taylor that she was madly in love with Laura and that she was the most fortunate woman in the world was when Laura bought a few tickets for Taylor's mother and her friends as well so that they could take a trip to Switzerland too because Laura knew that it was both, Taylor and her mother's dream to go to Switzerland. 

When Laura told the blonde about her surprise, at first, Taylor simply stared at her girlfriend before attacking the raven-haired with hugs and kisses, which soon turned into a few hours of Taylor showing Laura how grateful she was to her girlfriend for such an amazing surprise. Taylor was back to present when the two love birds sat outside their villa, looking over the sun finally hide away behind the clouds. As the after rays of the sun kissed their skin, Taylor turned her head too look at her beautiful girlfriend. 

"I love you so much, Laura." Taylor whispered, her cheeks were colored with a delicate blush. 

Laura let out a smile before bringing the blonde closer and giving a lingering kiss on the blonde's forehead.