Fall.

Sarah and Lily came downstairs to find Laura cooking breakfast for everyone. Lily joined her friend in prepping for breakfast while Sarah made her way to wake Taylor up. Sarah and Lily had not gotten much sleep last night after Laura basically declared war against an unknown person who was hell bent to hurt the four of them. And even though Lily and Sarah understood and respected Laura's sacrifice of herself for all of them, they were scared to death for Laura's safety, because they didn't know who they were dealing with and what the person behind all these was capable of. 

"How are you doing, Laura?" Lily's voice was soothing. "Did you get any sleep?" 

"Oh, I slept like a baby!" Lily narrowed her eyes at Laura before rolling her eyes at her friend. "I haven't slept properly for days, Lil, but none of us have." 

Lily nodded and turned her head around when she heard Taylor mumbling. Sarah was trying to wake Taylor up but the sleeping beauty was adamant not to wake up. Sarah didn't want to disturb Taylor until she got enough sleep but now that Taylor had gotten enough sleep and everyone was already up and about, it was unfair that one of them was still sleeping. So, Sarah resorted to only one thing: Sarah stared to tickle Taylor. At first, it was like feathers grazing against her skin but as Sarah realized that softness only made her more sleepy, Sarah became ruthless as she attacked Taylor's sides until Taylor began to hit Sarah with her hands and kick her with her legs and finally the sleeping beauty was up. 

But Laura and Lily enjoyed the show of  how Sarah woke Taylor up as Laura and Taylor were still sleeping in the living room, basically on the floor. But they had grown to like it on the airbed as they were surrounded by comfortable cushions but mainly with the comfort of sleeping in each other's arms. As Taylor got out of the bed, she gave a finger to Sarah and pouted at the other two. Laura chuckled and threw a flying kiss at Taylor which immediately made her blush. 

When everyone was having their breakfast, their aimless banter was interrupted when Lily's phone rang. When everyone saw that it was Sam calling, Laura asked Lily to answer it otherwise he would become suspicious. Lily got up and answered the call in the lawn. While Lily was outside, both Taylor and Laura looked at Sarah. "It's okay, girl. You knew that this was coming." Laura said and Sarah nodded, realizing that Laura was right. 

"I just hope that even if Lily leaves me for Sam, he better treat her right otherwise I will go all ninja on his ass." Sarah said as her friends let out soft chuckles. 

"Don't worry, girl. Even if you don't, we will." Taylor said, smiling. "And also, don't think like that. Lily won't leave you." 

"We don't know that, Tay. Moreover, he is the baby's father. I cannot see myself tangling in that kind of picture no matter how much I love Lily." Laura and Taylor's hearts went out to Sarah. 

"But say, Lily leaves Sam for you, are you willing to take care of the baby as well?" Taylor asked Sarah a very important question. 

Sarah had been thinking about this question the moment she confessed her feelings for Lily. Sarah had been in love with Lily since ages now and if there was even a sliver of hope for Lily and Sarah to work out as a couple without Sam being an obstacle, Sarah wanted to grab onto that hope and turn it into an opportunity. Sarah was silent for a few minutes as she looked at Lily, talking to Sam on the phone. Sarah's eyes trailed down as Lily gently hid a lock of hair behind her ear. Sarah smiled when Lily let out a small smile while talking on the phone.