Chapter 49

WARNING NO.3: another whole chapter of explicitness-----> smut chapter numero trois

Jungkook

Somewhere along the lines, he knew.

It hadn't ever been a question he had ever wondered about, because he already had Jimin. Their feelings, were reciprocated beyond belief. Here, with his lover spread out in front of him, his gaze lewd and burning with as much desire as his own, Jimin was entirely his. And he would never let him go. His feelings for Jimin were more than he could make out. And they always would be.
He brought his large palm down to rest on the older's precious thighs, and stroked his soft and smooth skin like it was velvet. Jimin shivered at his touch, and threw his head back to see what the younger was up to. Jungkook only leaned down to kiss his neck, pushing him back down to the mattress as he nibbled on his earlobe.

Oh his sweet moans.

The way his eyes glistened, and the way his cheeks stained a deep red was enough to already have the younger addicted. He was already addicted, and he planned on indulging in Jimin until he was quivering beneath him.

"Jimin..." he whispered beneath his breath.

"K-Kookie..." Spreading Jimin's cheeks apart once again, he felt the older tense up as he stared at the sight in front of him. Then Jungkook brought his face closer, and slowly ran his tongue around his entrance. "J-Jungkook?! What are yo...you..."

The older's words trailed off, as the bionic pushed his face further into the crevice of his ass, and Jungkook's ears pricked up when he heard Jimin choke in response. He dug his tongue deeper, stirring all the pleasure out of the older until the moans became louder and louder.

"Kookie…! No wait, s-stop...mm..." His body started to twitch, and Jungkook gripped his perfect ass with both hands to control Jimin's shudders. Jungkook lifted his head he saw the older still tightly gripping the sheets. Licking his lips, Jungkook moved next to the older who still had his face buried in the pillow. Then, he inserted his fingers into Jimin's tight hole, watching his lover for his reaction. And Jimin responded by arching his back and throwing his head upward as he caved into the pleasure. "Ahh...Kookie wait-"

Jungkook brought his lips crashing down onto the olders as he fingered him, feeling his warmth and taking in his softness and desperation. The older whimpered loudly into the kiss, which caused the moan which the bionic had been holding back to break past his throat as their tongues fought for dominance. "Jiminie...you're so beautiful."

The older lifted his leg up when the bionic pushed in further, and reached out to grab Jungkook's neck for support as he leant back. "Don't stop..."

Jungkook softly kissed his temple as he quickened his pace, his other hand softly yet quickly pumping the older's bursting member. "I won't."

Jimin cried out in pleasure, and the younger watched as he spewed out onto the quilts beneath them. His smaller body collapsed momentarily, and Jungkook held the hand which rested on his chest and kissed his fingertips. The older's back rose and fell, and Jungkook watched as his breathing slowly evened out to finally say what he had been wanting to say, for so long.

Perhaps...he finally found a way to put into words how he felt about Jimin. "Jiminie."

"Y...yeah..."

"I love you."

Jimin's head snapped back, meeting his gaze with wide, sparkling eyes as if his own exhaustion had disappeared. "Y-you...say that again..." he said breathlessly.

The younger took in a deep breath. "Jimin, I'm in love with you."

"K...Kookie..."

There was no denying it. There would never be denying it. Warm, hot droplets fell to Jungkook's knee, and when he looked up he saw streams of tears falling from Jimin's eyes. Brushing them away, Jungkook pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead, pulling him into an embrace. "I love you, Jimin."