Chapter 25

this chapter is going to be pretty short
but still i hope you enjoy ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Jimin

Swallowing his bashful nature whilst both hands rested against Jungkook's cheeks, he breathed in and looked up into the bionics eyes. Was he really going to say this? Or was what he picturing in his mind going to actually happen? He still didn't know if what Jungkook had said or if his actions added up to what was being insinuated. Jimin's mind hadn't had time to catch up with the sudden turn off events. They had been watching a film, then out of nowhere he had been pulled into a desperate embrace, and here he was now about to say something so daring he couldn't really believe it.

Still, he fought his nervousness, and looked up to face Jungkook. Who looked so...so attractive. The bionic always looked attractive to say the least, but with the faint blush lining his cheeks and the lustful shine in his eyes Jimin's heart could only clenched violently because he was about to ask something, and what if Jungkook still didn't understand or what if he is rejected? Because it could possibly happen since he's that kind of head-strong bionic who puts logic before his emotions since it's in his nature-

Just say it!

"Can...can I try something?" Jimin managed to whisper.

Jungkook remained still, like he was examining him and the situation at hand. Jimin held his breath, and immediately assumed the worst, but he was then flooded with relief when the bionic nodded his head. "Sure."

"O-okay, just...don't move." The younger complied, and Jimin felt Jungkook's hands, which were rested on his hips, freeze. He smiled to himself at the literal taken command, and started to lean in. "K...Kook-ah?"

"Yes?"

"Can you close your eyes?"

The bionic did as he was asked, and Jimin haulted himself as he felt Jungkook's warm breath on his forehead. Holding his face in his hands, he once again tried to match logic and reason with his own desires. But, like always, logic and reason was quick to dissolve as if in acid.

And he pulled the bionics face to his before planting his lips against Jungkook's.

The bionic stiffened, and Jimin squeezed his own eyes shut. The kiss was nothing more than just their lips pressed against one another other, but it was enough for the older to embrace the velvet cushion of the bionics lips, which in turn was enough to summon a dizzy spell over his conscience. He moved his hands from his cheeks to Jungkook's neck, his thumbs brushing the younger's jawline as Jimin closed the space between their bodies. He hadn't kissed anyone in a long time, or even kissed anyone properly, so out of embarrassment of his lack of experience Jimin pulled away quickly before Jungkook could completely apprehend the turn of events, and because this alone was all he could exert before his head erupted from a mixture of anxiousness and flushed hotness.

Slowly pulling away, Jimin's fingers slipped down to rest against Jungkook's chest again where they balled to hide the shaking of his hands. "Jimin Hyung...?"

"M-mhm?" He refused to look up. No way could he face Jungkook after doing something like that. Something so bold...and unlike him.

"What was...that?" Jungkook replied.

"A...a kiss..." the older whispered, his cheeks blazing as he hung his head.

"I know, but what-"

"I-I'm sorry, I just did that because I-"

"Jimin hyung." Jungkook gently grabbed the older's hand and placed it carefully against his chest. Beneath Jimin's fingertips, the heavy thudding of the bionics heart was fast, heavy, a thumping rapid motion, and Jimin's eyes widened. So when he felt two fingers lift his chin, he complied, and raised his face to meet the bionics. Jungkook's face was glowing. Not in any sort of shy way, but...Jimin watched as the bionics eyes dipped to his lips, and Jimin instinctively licked them without thinking.
Then he saw something change the younger's eyes. His thumb caressed Jimin's bottom lip, and he dipped his head down to capture Jimin's mouth with his own.

Jimin gasped into the kiss. Jungkook was kissing him back. He could feel how tentative the bionic was, like he was handling a rare and delicate flower and didn't want to smother the petals. Like he was testing the water, and didn't want to scare the fish away.
So Jimin leaned further into the kiss, etching his body forward to deepen the contact with the bionic. He brought his hands up to the bionics hair and ran his fingers through the roots, beckoning him to move against him too. Jungkook's fingers twitched against his cheeks, before moving down to his waist and pressing his smaller body against his own.

They were kissing. This was actually happening. He was kissing a bionic. He was kissing Jungkook. It felt so good, so soft, so...everything which Jimin had wanted and needed for such a long time.

Jimin broke the kiss to rest his head against Jungkook's shoulder, and took a deep breath in. Did that really just happen? Did he really...do that? And did Jungkook really kiss him back?
His feelings were a mess, because he didn't know if the bionic kissed him back because his desires were the same, or because he didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Jimin didn't have time to think, because in the next moment the bionic had pushed him down onto the sofa, and was tightly embracing him like before. "Jimin..."

His throat welled up when he heard Jungkook whisper his name so softly into his ear, and he wrapped his arms around his back. "K-Kookie..." Jungkook shifted slightly, and began kissing his neck with mellow touches and tenderness that made Jimin gasp out in rapture. "W-wait, Kook-ah..."

Jimin breathed in. Jungkook trailed the kisses from below his ear to beneath his collar bone, running his large palm up and down his body. Jimin began to moan softly, and curled his toes whenever Jungkook's fingers would graze his skin as if his touch was like fire. His body was hot, and Jimin panted as the temperature of the room started to rise around them.
Jungkook brought his face up to Jimin's, and they kissed once again. It was fiercer this time; the bionic pulled at his bottom lip with his teeth, and Jimin leant his head back in ecstasy when Jungkook's hand slipped underneath his jumper. And when their tongues collided, Jimin could only whimper against Jungkook's lips when his fingertips brushed up against his ribs and threatened to move higher. Jimin had his arms above his head, allowing the bionic to caress his body as if surrendering to his compliant fantasies.

He felt lost, like he was surrounded by clouds and everything else in the world had been muted so only the sound of their lips meeting could be heard.

Jimin squirmed beneath Jungkook's now aggressive gestures, and he lifted his leg up in wild anticipation.
And when his knee grazed Jungkook's jeans, he heard him suck in a breath and faulter in his movements.
Jimin's heart thudded violently, and he too stopped moving."Kookie..."

Jungkook bolted upwards, and he had his hands behind him as if he was guilty of touching something precious.

"Kookie?" Jimin breathed out when he saw Jungkook's eyes widen in panic, and Jimin immediately sat up. "Hey, what's wro-"

"I..." Jungkook started, before standing slowly to his feet, " I need a shower."

And he sped out the room with red ears.

Jimin pulled down his jumper which had ridden up, and pressed his hand against his heart. That was...that was something. He couldn't think straight, because he could still hear his breath in his ear, and he could still feel his feathery touches across his skin.

Jungkook...