Chapter 11

Jimin

He woke up so peacefully that next morning. A faint slither of light streamed in past his curtains and splashed out across his sheets, while he laid there and took in the quiet calmness. Jimin felt really, really peaceful. What did he have to do that day? The blonde stretched his arms above his head, and gently rested his hand against his eye as he took a breath. What time is it?

He grabbed his phone from his bedside table and turned on the screen. 10:09. Jimin had slept in so late. Maybe it had been his brains' way of telling him that it was pretty stressed out and didn't want to wake up to face his house-guest.

You want to see him. You're just too scared.

Why would he be scared? Jungkook wasn't anything or anyone to be scared of.

Come on just admit it. This is way too surreal to be real. Do you really think a stranger like that is staying in your living room? Not to mention that he isn't even human. Is he even real? Or was someone just playing a sick joke on you?

Jimin had found Jungkook, he had found him. The man in his living room had to be real, there was no way.

There's no way that he's real?

Before he could answer back, Jimin mentally hushed his thoughts whilst he took in his surroundings one more time. Why was it so quiet? He doubted a bionic would sleep in this late either. Jimin climbed out of his bed and walked down the hall towards the living room to find that the futon had been made, and he saw that the bags of clothes which he had bought for the bionic were no longer on the sofa where they had been last night. Was he gone? Walking around the room searching for a clue of Jungkook, the blonde scratched his head, and he felt like his brain was going to blow up. He felt like he was going crazy, the quiet crazy kind.

"...Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"AHH!"

Jimin spun around and saw the man stood at the doorway with a towel around his neck and a toothbrush in his mouth. His face was wet, and his hair still curled perfectly towards his brow even after sleep.

Jimin breathed out, and felt relief flood his head. "N-never mind." Jungkook frowned questioningly. "It doesn't matter...haha."

Jungkook disappeared for a second, then reappeared with the toothbrush gone and walked closer to him. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, seriously."

The bionic stepped closer to Jimin, and the older could smell the mint from the toothpaste as the space between them gradually started to decrease. "You told me to say whatever was on my mind? So...you should too," Jungkook said questioningly.

"Y-yes, I did say that." Jimin paused, and tried to look anywhere but in front of him, "I thought you had gone."

"Gone where?"

"Just, gone. Your clothes were gone and it was too quiet."

Jungkook glanced to the empty sofa. "I put them in the empty cabinet in the corner so we could still use the sofa. I hope that's okay."

"Yeah that's completely fine, yeah."

Jungkook's frown hadn't left his face. "Where would I go?"

"Huh?"

Jungkook lifted his hand, and Jimin watched in anticipation, but to his dismay Jungkook dropped it again, and shook his head. "I have nowhere to go, so why would I leave? It's the most illogical choice to leave at this moment of time."