Chapter 29

Jungkook

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Do I look okay?" Swivelling around to reveal his outfit to Jimin, the younger looked for help in advice. The bionic was only wearing a black winter coat, jeans and winter boots for practical reasons and yet, he felt like he should dress up more considering that he was going to visit Jimin's family again. And he still had time to make an impression on his hyung's younger brother.

Jimin smiled, and ruffled his hair in approval. "You always look okay, so stop worrying!"

"Really?"

"Of course!"

Jungkook nodded, and wrapped a scarf around his mouth as Jimin threw on a puffy white coat and boots. When the small blonde then pulled a bobbly hat with polka dots over his head, Jungkook laughed at his hyung whilst poking the bobble.

Jimin pouted, pulling the hat further over his ears. "Yah, why're you laughing?"

"So...so cute!" Jungkook laughed, his eyes wrinkling in amusement.

"I'm not cute..."

"Yes you are Jiminie! Cute like, something soft and squishy."

"I am NOT soft and squishy!"

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook walked over and from behind, enveloped the smaller one in a swift embrace. Jimin tried to struggle out of his arms, but Jungkook only squeezed tighter. "See? Soft and squishy," he pointed out, poking his hyung in the cheek and wrapping his other arm around his shoulders. He heard Jimin adorably whimper in defeat, and the bionic could only laugh again at his hyungs angelic nature.

"Are you trying to say I need to lose weight if I'm squishy?"

Jungkook frowned at that comment before resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder. "Definitely not, you're perfect the way you are."

"W-what are you even saying..."

"That you shouldn't lose weight?"

"R-right." Jimin looked away, and Jungkook caught a flash of colour glowing from his cheeks before he did. He didn't know why but teasing and making fun of the smaller was something he found so fun to do. Jimin's cute reactions made it so worthwhile.

The doorbell rang, causing the bionic to immediately step away from his hyung. Jimin cleared his throat, before opening the door and hugging the man stood outside.Jihyun?
He looked so similar to Jimin, and he knew that if the lights were out, and if maybe he wasn't completely human, he wouldn't be able to tell the two apart. Except that his brother was taller, his features were softer, and his hair was black.

Jihyun pulled away from the hug and stuck his hands in his pockets. "You're still short hyung."

"Excuse me?" Jimin wacked him across the head, and Jihyun smiled in response.

"Hey you shouldn't hit your baby broth-" Jihyun paused midsentence when he noticed the stranger stood quietly behind his brother. When Jimin realized this, he pulled the bionic outside with them and introduced him to his brother.

"This is Jungkook. He's...a friend who's staying with me for a while."

"A bionic? What's he doing here with you?" Jihyun spoke whilst staring at the bionics neck tattoo. Jungkook looked down, before grabbing the end of his scarf and wrapping it tighter, so that it didn't slack again.

"He was in a bad place when we met, so I offered to help him."

Jihyun only shrugged, and continued to eye Jungkook. "Whatever, it's none of my business."