Chapter 26

(/(エ)\)

Jungkook

He stood underneath the flowing water with his head dipped, and watched the liquid drip from his nose to the shower floor. What had just happened? What's going to happen now? Jungkook contemplated these thoughts as he leant against the wall with an exasperated, shaky sigh.

Jimin....

He groaned when his thoughts brought him back to the scene which had taken place not too long ago. They had kissed, passionately.
Jungkook didn't even think he was capable of that. Of kissing someone, let alone finding himself lost in the other person's touch, smell, embrace, lips...
He looked down at his member, which was stood upright beneath the falling droplets.

Jimin...

Reaching down to grasp his painful erection, he wrapped his fingers around his manhood and started to slowly pump himself. His breath became jagged as he tightened his grip and quickened his pace, his other hand holding him up against the wall to stop himself from slipping. Flashing back to earlier, he pictured the small blonde man's eager, flushed face leaning towards him with those full, luscious lips...and planting them against his own...his soft, pale body writhing beneath his own as his fingers gripped his shirt in desperation...their tongues colliding, his heavy breath in his ear as his sweet voice moaned in pleasure...calling out his name...

"Kook-ah..."

"H-hyung...!" He squeezed his eyes shut as his wrist moved faster, and his mind suddenly submerged into a deluge of elation.
And he felt his member go limp in his hand.

Breathless, Jungkook slumped to the floor, the water falling onto his knees.
The silence in the room apart from the sound of water hitting the ground wrenched his heart, and he placed his head in his hands as he let out an unsteady sigh.

What's happening to him?

He turned off the water and walked out of the shower, tying a towel around his waist. He pulled on a shirt and shorts before exiting the bathroom, and his steps faultered when he saw the door to the living room. If he listened closely, he could hear Jimin's heartbeat from where he was stood. It was such a soft melody. Jungkook stood paralyzed to the spot. On the one hand, he had a nagging urge to be around Jimin all the time...as much as he could. But, his hyung was also the one causing the bionic so much confusion. Why was he changing so much? This wasn't supposed to be possible.
And also...he had just masturbated whilst thinking about Jimin. He had masturbated. If that wasn't a clear sign that he was changing then he wasn't sure what could be.

"Kookie?" He jumped when Jimin called out his name, and instinctively ran towards the source of the voice. Jimin was still sat in the same place as before, with his hands clasped together on his lap. "I-I'm sorry I did that..."

Jungkook sat besides him, and pulled the towel from around his neck to his lap.

Jimin continued. "I'm sorry if, if I made you uncomfortable or anything, I was just acting how I wanted to and one thing lead to another..." Jungkook wanted to speak but somehow the words got caught up in his throat. "We should forget about what happened-"

Then his stomach dropped.

Jimin turned to him with a smile on his face. "It was just something that happened off of a whim, and I'd feel bad thinking I made you go along with it not to disappoint me."

"...what?"

"Let's just forget that that happened, okay? I mean, we've barely known each other what...a month?" Jimin laughed nervously, and Jungkook could see how he was gripping his palms to make sure they didn't tremble. "I let myself do something I wouldn't normally do, and clearly it shouldn't have happened. And I don't want anything to be awkward between us."

"...okay."

Why couldn't he say anything else? He didn't want that.

"Okay." Jimin stood from the sofa still smiling. "I guess it's my turn to shower now! I'll see you in a bit!"

When he walked out the room, Jungkook tried again to open his mouth in protest. He didn't want to forget what happened. He didn't understand anything anymore, but he knew what he wanted...did he?
Jimin left the room, and the sound of the bathroom door closing brought Jungkook back to his senses.

"...hyung..."

I don't want to forget...

***
Jin

"Hey Namjoonie, can you pass me that test tube?" He focused his attention onto the bubbling white liquid in front of him, and he felt something cold slide into his hand. "Thanks."

Pouring the remnants of the tube into the beaker, he stirred the froth with a rod before turning off the flame.
A presence beside him closed in, and watched with him as the contents of the beaker slowly turned from white to cream. "Hyung, what is that?"

"Sorry Namjoonie but you're not allowed to know." He turned away with the beaker and handed it to another worker. "Check the purity for this, then run it through the stationary phase."

"Hyung, what's going on with Jungkook?"

"I already told you, you're not allowed to know."

"But how is he doing? Where is he?"

"He's doing fine, and I can't tell you his location." Jin grabbed the tray with the different substances, and started remeasuring them again into another beaker.

"Why not?"

His movements faultered. And he turned to the bionic, who had a firm expression on his face. "Why do you need to know so badly?"

"I just do."

What the... "Since when did you care so much about someone?"

Namjoon's brow only furrowed. "He's my friend and dongsaeng. It's natural."

"Not for you. Not to this extent..." Jin dropped the beaker into the tray and pulled the bionic along with him into the storage cupboard. He called the workers there to move out, and when the doors shut behind him, he took a steady breath in. "Namjoonie, are you worried for him?"

"Ah, yes I suppose I am."

"Do you realize what you're saying?"

"Y-yeah."

He took a step toward the bionic and grabbed his arms. "You didn't happen to take anything from my desk did you?"

"What? No of course not."

"Are you sure?"

Namjoon frowned, and pushed his hands off of him. "Yes, I'm not a thief."

Jin closed his eyes, trying to remember through the past month.

"Hyung?"

"Were...were you with me on the 3rd of last month?"

"N-no not technically...although I did come in to deliver more chemicals but you weren't in, so I left them in here-"

"Oh god." Jin breathed out, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What?"

"I need to call Hoseok."

He walked past the bionic, but Namjoon grabbed his shoulder before he could leave. "Hyung, what's wrong? What's happened?"

Jin held his breath as he tried to down the lump at the back of his throat. "Come with me...it looks like in the end I have to tell you what I've been trying to hide."

"Hide what? Hyung you're not making sense."

He closed his eyes, before throwing open the doors and swallowing the dread rising from his stomach. "You weren't supposed to get involved..."

i made myself sad with my own fic

well done 10/10 feels

also we got to 300 reads!! thank you so much(^v^)