New Life - Harrison

"GET THIS THING OUT OF ME." Y/n yelled.

"Y/n, baby you have to breathe with me." I told him as I looked into his e/c eyes, they were filled with pain as each kick the baby delivered hurt him. I hated seeing him like this and not being able to do anything.

I looked to Caitlin who gave me a worried look,"The baby needs to come out now or else you might just loose it. I'm going to have to do an emergency c-section but we don't have much of the equipment." She explained looking at both Y/n and I.

Y/n wrapped his force-field around the scalpel and moved it towards Caitlin. I gave him a worried look,"Harry, I love this baby and I couldn't live with myself if it didn't come into this world," He said and grabbed my hand,"to meet his father."

"I couldn't live with myself if I let you do this, you could lose a lot of blood, Y/n, baby, just make sure you know what your doing." I said and wiped a tear that fell from his cheek,"I'm sure." He said and caressed my arm making me feel calm and relaxed.

"I hate it when you use your powers on me." I told him.

Caitlin and I prepared for surgery, we adjusted Y/n so that his belly was exposed and it looked like you could pop it with a needle. I gave Y/n one last look, I was scared but he blocked all the doubt in my emotions so I took the scalpel and used it to carefully cut his stomach open.

A large burst of energy was released that threw us against the wall, but we got back on our feet. Inside his stomach was a baby, a baby boy, my baby boy, Daniel. I carefully picked him up and his young cries filled the room. Caitlin gave me the scissors and I carefully cut the umbilical cord.

I wrapped Daniel up. I could start over again, be a better father, Y/n gave me second chance to be a better man and a better person. Daniel was a representation for a second chance, new beginnings and I love him with all of my heart. I didn't even realized I was crying until one of my tears hit Daniels cheek.

I walked over to Y/n while shaking Daniel gently in my arms. He smiled as he looked at the two of us, the smile stayed on his face but the sparkle in eyes disappeared and monitor started going flat, along with Daniels cries filling the room. 

I put Daniel in his bed and went over to Y/n, Caitlin and I tried our best to get him to breath, to get his heart breathing but nothing worked.

I stepped away from Y/n with my bloody hands. I felt my heart break, and my eyes fill up with tears. The tears fell down my cheeks and I released my breathing was unsteady as I fell to my knees. My heart hurt, I couldn't stop crying, my throat was sore and Y/n wasn't with me anymore. I inhaled through my runny nose an tried to wipe my tears that just wouldn't stop falling.

I walked over to Daniel and held him close to me and whispered in his ears."

"I love you, and your father loved you even more, so much that he gave his life for you. It's me and you now, I will love you no matter what. The hardest thing you can do in this world is live in it, but you're not alone you have me, and we have each other."

-

I hope you guys enjoyed this story. I was gonna make the ending happy but I decided against it. Also, request are open just in case you forgot abut that.

thoughts on the chapter?

October 5th is the 1 year anniversary of this book and this my 80th chapter so that means only 20 more chapters until The Flash x Male Reader comes to its end. What do you think I should do for the final chapter? I want to write another x Male Reader book but which show should I do??

Also Tom is really hot omfg