Chapter 2

Sheryl

The principal's door shut behind me.

So this was it.

The new school. I could feel everybody staring at me like I was from the planet mars. What's the big deal, I hate being the new kid. I still had some time before class so I went in search for a coffee machine. I didn't have time for one before I left this morning and I definitely needed one to calm my nerves. I spotted one outside the cafeteria and got a little too excited, am I addicted to coffee? -Nah I just need it to get through the day, that's normal...right?

I put my change in and waited.

"So new girl, what's the name?"

I turned around to see a blonde girl with evil looking eyes and a stupid grin on her face. She was with a cute boy, who had dark hair, blue eyes and was quite tanned. 'What's the name', seriously?!

"I'm Sheryl, and you are?" I said grabbing my coffee and blowing it to cool it down.

"I'm Angela, you will soon learn not to talk to me in that tone. I'm very important in this school, you know?"

I almost laughed in her face, who the hell does she think she is? I looked at the cute boy. "Hi, ehm, I'm Joey."

"Hi Joey, and I'll be sure not to talk to you in that tone again, very sorry indeed, Agatha," I said sarcastically, getting her name wrong on purpose. I walked away from them laughing to myself. I found a bench and sat down waiting for the bell. I know I was a little nervous, but there was no way I was gonna let people intimidate me. You need to stand up for yourself in life, otherwise people will walk all over you. I wondered just how much this Angela actually loved herself. Bet she hangs around with a group of total bitches. Oh god, something to look forward to.

The bell started to ring and everybody trampled over each other to get to class. Suppose, I better go get this day started.

I got up and walked to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chapters will be longer than this from now on :) Hope it's not too bad.